Chapter 3•farming

Amen was distracted now until they started walking towards her way. She quickly rushed to the farm so she could impress Park.
-/-/-
Iam was stressed out now so he went down to the fighter area. Tomorrow he would teach that new guy, Park. He didn't like the way he was looking Amen. He was the only one in the town that liked her, and he wanted it to stay that way. He started going over the moves. He wanted to beat up that Park so bad!
-/-/-
It was a long journey for Sab to take Park to the farm. Sab just kept going on and on about how good he was at farming. Park was remembering back to when he first came out of the portal. He always got bad vibes from that guy. What was his name again? Iam! That was his name. As they approached the farm, he immediately spotted Amen. Her hair glowed like a rainbow after a thunderstorm. His heart melted every time he saw it even glimpsed at her. The whole time Sab was talking, he wasn't listening. He just couldn't help it. At the end of the day, he had successfully done no job or work. He wasn't proud of it, but he just knew farming wasn't his thing. As Sab and him headed back to the village, Park spotted Amen confronting him.
-/-/-
After what felt like a hard day, Amen determined she should talk to this Park guy so she made an excuse and caught home right at the perfect time.