Chapter 2•greeting

Amen had thought she say a glimpse of Herobrine come across his face when the sun reflected on it. His eyes were actually sparkling blue, and had bronze hair. He wore some jeans and a blue t shirt that matched his eyes. She then saw his new name appear 'Park'.
-/-/-
Iam began to scream at the leader, Jed. Jed then took him by the arm and nodded his heads towards his village house. Once they were in silence, Iam quickly spoke out. "If more spawners keep coming, what are we going to do?!" he questioned while pacing back and forth. Iam glared at Jed's face ,but to find only blankness and confusion. It was the first time their leader failed to give results. He then became a little intimidated.
-/-/-
As Park greeted the new villagers, he spotted a girl in the crowd. She was beautiful. She seemed to think he was to because she was staring back. He didn't know what that feeling was. Deep down inside. It was an amazing reaction like none other. As he stared, the leader confronted him and blocking the attractive girl's face. "Hello, I'm your leader, Jed" Jed said exhausted as if he had said that a thousand times. "The town is separated into four quadrants," he continued. "You will be put in whatever quadrant you are best at working," Jed said and then called up Sab. "First you will began training as a farmer," he said then left expecting Sab to take the lead. Sab was the best farmer so it was the greater one to teach Park how to farm. "Well! Let's get started!" Sab replied enthusiastically.