Chapter 9• Swindle

Park:
I couldn't believe it. Sab was dead. gone. This knew Lucifer guy? Yeah, uh, not my cup of tea anymore. Sab sacrificed himself for Amen. as I snapped into reality, lucifer had vanished and left everyone in confusion.
"Ssssaaaaaabbbbbb," Amen cried out while holding his listless body.
"It's alright," I said attempting to calm her down.
"LEAVE ME ALONE" she shouted at the top of her lungs. I was hurt that she would scream at me like that, but her brother did just die so...
Amen ran quickly to Jed while everyone stood there in eerily quietness.
Amen:
"Jed!! Hurry quick! Jed!!!" I whaled hoping to get Jed to come.
"What is it? What's wrong??" He replied instantly.
"It's...sab.." I cried while trying to put my self together. He seemed to look confused, so I pulled him to the crime scene. he was shocked and stepped back a block as if he were about to faint.
He called over some workers and they removed the corpse. They urged me to my house and recommended a therapist. I agreed because I muse well try. *knock knock*
"There's the therapist," I said hesitantly while getting up.
Iam:
I ran away as fast as I could because the plan worked smoothly. I traveled to the Mushroom forest and found who I was looking for.
"Lucifer... the plan worked perfectly!" I screeched delightfully.
"Good, we have Park right where we have him." he replied with a sneer.
Amen:
"Hi, you must be Swindle, the therapist." I said shyly. I hate to admit it but he's super hot. like= have u ever had that moment when u see a hot guy and there like your idle? Well that's what got me in some real trouble.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" He replied delicately.
"Let's talk," he said while motioning me to the couch. I sat down and we talked for hours it seemed. we talked about likes, dislikes, interests, and random things. I forgot all about Sab and felt like I could trust him no matter the circumstance. eventually, he had to leave and we said our goodbyes. I shut the door and went off to sleep about him.
Swindle:
After being a 'fake therapist' for the day, I met up in the Mushroom forest to meet Lucifer.
"It's done," I said nervously. I actually had feelings for Amen, but it wasn't the plan and I couldn't let her get in the way.
"Good, this is sure to get Park jealous." he said evilly. besides, I trusted Amen. she was like the other half of me.