Forest

So good news and bad news everyone, Good news I'm finally free from the orphanage I really didn't know what to expect but it's a lot better than what I expected. For some reason I expected the orphanage to be in a post-apocalyptic world of sorts. Because the moment I learned Ms.Sushi can turn into a tiger I just immediately guess Sci-Fi apocalypse with ability users.

Probably due to my experience with how the Fate world was like and the conditions the orphanage was in.

Which leads to the bad news, I've been walking for like 3 days straight; assuming I wasn't passed out in a random tree for an entire day. Food and water are not an issue as I do have some offensive abilities other than my homunculi birds, like prana bullets and transmuting fire, which also takes care of the shelter issue. Though sleeping in a tree may not be the safest it is still bearable with a fire.

The only problem is the lack of human civilization other than that farming village from earlier. But is it really wise to go into a city?

Cities are like hotspots for things like organized crime and crime just in general. We're also not going to add that since I'm an orphan with abilities, I would be a prime target for human trafficking. It'll be better to stay on the cautious side since I don't know the rarity and power of ability users yet. I'll just be on the safe side and estimate the majority of them are like Atsushi and can use stupidly overpowered abilities that unlike magecraft need no resources other than mana.( She met with the Tiger once, it was not a nice experience. It took a lot of time to hypnotize everyone into believing it was a hallucination. The collateral damage though, was an entirely new issue.)

Plus wouldn't it just be better to just go into some suburban town where it's probably a lot safer with just as many benefits?

Which leads to the question...

What next?

Do I just go live my life as some random person or do I get involved with the more paranormal side of society?

Both have their own benefits as much as I'm aware of, getting to live as a normal person means having a relatively easy life with little to no troubles.

But on the other hand, if I get involved I probably will get more of a say in things like the conditions of orphanages and have the power to help people, like stopping human trafficking rings.

I'm really starting to sound like Shirou here. But that's fine, since being a hero of Justice doesn't seem like such a bad proposition now. ( Except for the fact that other ability users exist and probably will try to do the same things I do. So I'll have competition soon in this industry.)

You know what, time for a nap. Good bye World, I hope I don't die during my sleep.