Breakfast

I sat down right next to Tomo. There was a silent understanding between all of us to not start talking until everyone had started eating. Soon, everybody had received their breakfasts, which consisted of rice, miso soup, and a large amount of fermented soybeans.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Misako's question was met with silence, as no one had planned out any activities. We had been too preoccupied with all the shenanigans we did yesterday.

"How about we prank somebody?" Yemon suggested.

"But who? We can't prank Hanami-san and the others, they have something important to do today." That was true. Hanami-san had told us last week that today was a special day, so we probably shouldn't bother them.

"Let's ask Akira-nee then, she always knows what to do." Asashi's words made enough sense. Akira-nee could help give us some ideas on what we could do and who we should prank.

"I'm going to go ask her then." I got up and crossed the room, stopping in front of Akira.

"Aki-nee, I wanted to ask you something," I started.

"Sure, Fuyu-chan, what is it?" Akira asked. She set down the soybean she was peeling and turned to face me.

" Do you have someone in mind that we can prank? We're all bored - and we can't bother the staff or play any games. We've run out of ideas!"

"You finally ran out of ideas? Well, that's a surprise. let me think for a moment ..." Akira scanned the room, looking for our next victim.

"How about her!" She pointed her finger towards a girl with white hair, otherwise known as Nokijama Atsushi. I instinctively shuddered and eyed her warily. She had such an unsettling air about her, and I wasn't sure if pranking her would be ok."Why her? Can't we prank Keiko-nee again?"

"Then why did you even ask?" Akira grumbled, exasperated. "Listen to me. please. Look, Keiko is not feeling well lately, and I don't want your pranks to make her feel worse. Plus, I'm sure Atsushi-chan doesn't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine" Akira reassured.

As I walked back to my table, an uneasy feeling bubbled up in my stomach. Attempting to ignore it, I told the others about Akira's suggestion.

"So we're finally pranking the weirdo?",

" Yeah..." I replied, refraining from asking what Misako meant by "weirdo".

"I heard that she's possessed by a ghost at night and goes around attacking everyone she sees. How about we exorcise her?" Tomo suggested, making some silly facial expressions pretending to be a scary ghost.

"Let's exorcizeexorcise her by dousing her with water. I saw Kiyoshi-san exorcise a ghost lady the other day using some," Yemon said.

"Yemon, where will we even get all the water from?"

"We'll just use some water from the pond outside," he replied flippantly.

So began the preparation of our prank for our newest victim - Nokijama Atsushi.

[Fuyuto is somewhat on edge around Atsushi because he can sense the fact that she has an ability. He has good prana sensitivity due to Illya being trained for this kind of stuff, so it's kind of an instinct at this point. Illya was known as the strongest master in the holy grail war she was in. What Kiyoshi used was in fact holy water.]