17🏳️‍🌈

Love...

I always wanted to say to the world that no matter who you love. It's love. It's still love.

Some people thinks that be in love with the same gender is or with anyone who isn't man for women and woman for men isn't right. That the "nature" or I don't know what isn't working like that.

They are arguing like this: "For the humans to not dyeing out is in need to have pairs just woman and man. To be able to have children" Or some other stuff like this.

But not even every hetero pair want to have kids. And because hetero people is still most. We're not going to dyeing out.

And adoption still exist. There are so many childeren who need home. And if someone is saying that the kid raised in homosexual pair is going to be depressed or something. It's a shit. Literally some hetero pairs can ruin life to their children. And believe that homosexual pair can raise kid a lot more better than some hetero pair where's the dad is drinking and is abusing his children and wife. Ofc is not every single pair. But....

Some people are even caling for violence. They want to kill every homosexual or LGBTQ person. They are caling fore violece against love??

Even is the 21st century. The world is messed up.

-------------------------------------------------------

This isn't story it's from my perspectivity. I just wanted to say that you can LOVE whoever you want snd you can BE whoever you want. Love and peace. I love y'all. Byee <333🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🕊️🕊️🕊️