24

Okay guys last chapter here

I wanted to say that. No matter who you are, what do you wear, what skin colour you have, what religion you are, what colour of eyes do you have, if you are girl or boy or any other gender, who do you love, what music do you listen, what artist you like, what film you like, what TV show you like.

You are enough. You are beautiful. You are amazing. You don't have to change because of other. The most beautiful thing in the world is that you are not like the others. Be yourself. Love who you want love. Be who you want to be. Listen to music what do you like and everything.

Just don't hate, don't yell on, don't judge and don't hurt others. Plus you can't ever know what the people are going through.

Smile. Love. Laugh. Enjoy this life. It's beautiful believe me. Never forget it.

You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy, beautiful and lovely. And if someone is telling different he's blind.

I am always here for you. If you ever need me. Need someone to speak with or anything I'm right here.

Be kind, lovely, funny and yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------

So this was last chapter. I hope I made you happy. Or maybe help you a little. I hope you like it.

Happy birthday to Louis ofc : ) <333

He's amazing person. And really kind person. He inspired me to be kind and smile even I don't have a good day. He's absolutely amazing. Just amazing. He's one of a best thing in my life and he's my happiness so yeah. I love him. : ) <333

And Marry Christmas everyone. Don't forget to smileee. I hope you get everything you want. And you'll be happy. And a lot of luck, love, health and happiness to new year.

I love you all. See ya. Byee<333

"Love and Peace" : )