04

The world people called Neverland.

Neverland was world a far away from the ours. On Earth nobody believe  that this world exist but they are few of legends about it. I will told you one.

This legend is about girl. Nobody know her name but someone thinks it's Nadine. It happend long time ago. She was from orphan. But she ran away from the orphanage because she didn't want to live like this. In this orphanage the girls were selling for the rich people and she wasn't like the other girls. She didn't think it's good like the other one so she ran away.

Some kind person find her. She never saw him before. They are rumors that he was witcher but nobody knows.

He sent her to world that she didn't know that exist. In this world all the people were a lot different. They had technologies that she never saw before. They were wearing diffrent clothes. Had things what they were always doing something with. They send letters from them and they took pictures with them. One woman find her and sent her to another orphanage. This time she didn't escape this time she stayed there. It was so different. In the good way and she lived her life happy.

Somebody called it Neverland and somebody call it Future...

------------------------------------------------------

This one is about people to be thankful how good this world is. I know it hard sometimes but we have so much things better than they ever were. But if you're thankful and people are saying that you aren't ask them if they are . You'll see what will be the answer. (And I know it's shitty what I write here but I hope it makes sense) Thank you. I love y'all. Byee<333