Asia

Y/n: Ahh a good old Sunday, when I was a priest this day would have been a productive one.

Y/n was walking through a park when he saw Asia and she saw him, they both looked like deer in headlights.

Y/n: Asia!

Asia: Y/n!

Y/n: How have you been after the whole Freed problem?

Asia: I well, ran away from the Fallen Angels...

Y/n: Ah, that might cause some problems.

Asia: Are you free today?

Y/n: Should be unless Rias needs something.

~After a perfectly timed phone call~

Y/n: Welp I gotta go, but Issei should join you in a minute.

Asia: Aw, that's too bad.

Y/n turned to leave but Asia quickly grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

Asia: I must thank you properly sometime!

Y/n: Oh right! I forgot about it.

As Asia let go Y/n walked off to see what Rias wanted.

~Timeskip~

Rias: I want you to come with me to kill a stray.

Y/n: Again?

Rias: Again.

Y/n sighed as she teleported them both to a dark alley. Y/n looked around and smelt iron, he looked into the alley and squinted as Rias just stood beside him.

Stray: Oh look who we have here! Fresh Me-GUAH

Y/n had already slashed the things face in half with MIH's hand. Rias knew this is probably how things would end up but it's still surprising to see Y/n's sheer speed.

~Small time skip~

Y/n got a phone call from a panicked Issei, he told Y/n the Fallen angels had once again come for Asia.

Y/n didn't even bother to ask for a teleport there he just ran with Made In Heaven's speed.

Issei had just hung up with Y/n when he blitzed Infront of Issei.

As Raynare started to fly away with Asia Y/n could feel Asia's eyes on him.

Y/n: MADE IN HEAVEN!

Made In Heaven made a sickening clicking sound as Y/n stood there, it then made a whirring sound as Y/n took off in chase of Raynare

Issei: I wish I had that sacred gear, I could peak on everyone!

Y/n was running after Raynare who was heading towards a building, Y/n simply ran up the tower with his sheer speed.

Raynare saw Y/n appear seemingly out of thin air, this scared the fallen angel enough to where she threw a light spear at him, which he easily dodged. Y/n saw Asia's eyes for a second, they had a confused look mixed with a little bit of fear.

Raynare: Damn you!

Raynare suddenly changed her course as she saw Y/n stand on top of the roof.

Y/n was there one second and gone the next as Raynare saw the purple trail which she could only assume was Y/n running after her

Raynare: The hell is that thing?!

Raynare couldn't think another thought as Y/n had suddenly appeared behind he and punched her to the ground.

Asia was thrown from the clutches of Raynare as Asia was about to hit the ground Y/n caught her.

Asia: Y/n!

Raynare glared at Y/n who had MIH floating beside him.

Raynare then saw what had been chasing her.

MIH simply stared at Raynare as she laid in the grass

The next moment Y/n and Asia were gone as he had brought her to the ORC, knowing the Fallen Angels would come after her again this was really the only place she was safe.

(A/n: Imma end it here because I'm tired)