Gravity is TRUE!

"C-moon!": Normal talking

"C-moon!": Radio/call

C-moon!: Emphasis

[C-moon!]: Camera / Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[The Camera pans down to reveal a panicked thug]

The thug turned a corner only to be met with a 6,6 green alien looking MONSTER.

???: I have come to eliminate you. This is the end.

The thug began to scream but was soon silenced by C-moon backhanding him, C-moon uses his ability to invert the thug's head

C-moon then looked up at a window, seeing a shadow coming from it. C-moon then turned and started walking away, his footsteps sounding a little bit like spurs as he does so.

[The Camera pans over to the dead thug then to the wall where we see a freaked out white haired girl sitting in the window] 

???: The hell was that?

???: C-moon, a very deadly merc with the ability to control gravity, somehow. I'M NOT GOING NEAR THE DAMN THING THOUGH!

???: Fair.

[ Timeskip ]

[The camera panned down from the roof to the floor of the afterlife, it being busy as always]

The guard standing outside of the club was smoking before he heard the ONE sound you didn't want to hear on your shift there, C-moon's boots. As the guard looked up he was met by the face of C-moon.

C-moon: I am here to receive payment.

The guard swiftly stepped to the side as  he knew C-moon was going to walk beside or  go through him, beside was easier for both of them.

The sound of spurs sounded through the whole Afterlife as C-moon walked to the booth of his employer, a couple of mercs thought about trying to take out C-moon but none of them acted on it. C-moon then stopped Infront of their employer looking at him up and down for a few minutes, C-moon finally sat down.

???: Well, looks like you cleared the thu-

The employer was rudely cut off by C-moon placing a inverted head of a random thug on the table

???: ....Okayyyyyyyy [He placed a bag on the table] It's all there.

C-moon took the bag, looked into it, nodded then got up.

???: One more thing, I just need you to die now. [He said as he pulled a gun on C-moon] 

C-moon looked at the man before simply barraging the man leaving him pretty beat up as well as having some internal bleeding. C-moon then used his ability to invert the places he hit causing the man indescribable pain, killing him in the process.

The Afterlife looked at the mess C-moon had cause before going back to their drinks not wanting to piss him off even  more.

  [The Camera cuts to a shot outside of the Afterlife as trauma arrived for the man.] A man on the upper floors of an apartment next to the Afterlife slightly smile before he started to walk away.

???: 6 more days.... He said, looking up at the sky.

The mystery man was pulled out of his thoughts by bumping into a very small girl.

???: Watch it!

(The girl in question)

The man looked down at the small girl before saying a simple sorry

Becca: Yeah, watch it next time bitch!

Y/n scoffed and continued to walk regaining his train of thought 

Y/n: 6 days, that's when I can regain Made In Heaven.

[Timeskip]

Y/n got onto a train and it started moving but he noticed something different, his Datashard containing his money was gone. Y/n quickly spotted this wannabe pickpocket and used C-moons ability to change gravity to bring the datashard back to him, the effect on gravity wasn't noticeable by any means.

Y/n then inserted his datashard back into his head then walked deeper into the belly of the train, he knew the pickpocket would more than likely follow him, you get used to this stuff after being stuck in this universe for longer than expected. As soon as he heard footsteps behind him Y/n ducked into a spot in-between to people as the pickpocket continued to walk forward Y/n took notice that she was the one he saw in the window of the warehouse. Y/n's arm was overlapped with C-moon's and he grabbed Lucy by the arm.

C-moon/ Y/n: Why did you try to pickpocket me?

???: I- Uh- I- She struggled to find the words to confront one of the most deadly mercs in Nightcity with as she knew he could invert her arm at anytime he wanted.

Y/n: Another question, why were you spying on me when I killed those thugs?

The mystery girl's eyes widened as she realized he had seen her, she was now in MORE trouble, if that was possible. She then had the bright Idea to sabotage his optics so she could escape only to find out his eyes were organic and he had NO cyperware at all, how the hell was he so dangerous then?

Y/n looked at his arm, then to the pickpocket as he saw her trying to put 2+2 together. Y/n's leg was overlapped by C-moon's as he started to increase the gravity on the floor of the train.

???: What're you-

The train's floor and suspended rails then broke as the both started falling to the road.

Y/n (While falling): Agree to give me answers and you'll live! 

Lucy was too busy screaming as she fell

Y/n: Last chance!

Lucy: OKAY OKAY!

Y/n: C-moon! put us on that rooftop behind us! Y/n shouted at the top of his lungs.

They both stopped falling as C-moon changed their gravitational properties before getting pulled to the rooftop behind them. Lucy fell to her knees as she was very thankful to be on solid ground again. She then looked back at the very dangerous merc.

Y/n: ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Lucy then dusted herself off as she got up looking up at the living mountain.

Y/n: Start with your name first.

I'm Lucy.