36 sinners

12:00AM

Twice was running through a forest, trying to escape a monster, well when he says monster he means WhiteSnake. WhiteSnake then appeared behind a tree and shoved his whole forearm through Twice. Twice felt his life leave his body as his Heart, lungs, and cardiovascular system all stop working.

"Your death will not be in vain, you will be the end to a long journey." Whitesnake said to the already dead body that was Twice. Whitesnake retracted his arm almost robotically but quickly yelled out in pain as he was stabbed in the shoulder. Whitesnake looked at who stabbed him only to see what looked like a schoolgirl with tears actively running down her face.

"I see, he was your friend. Unfortunately he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would explain my plan to you, but I have a feeling you'd try to stop me." Whitesnake spoke to the girl who tried stabbing him again, in response to this Whitesnake backhanded her across the face, ejecting her memory disk as well as one named 'Quirk'.

"Let me free you, Himiko Toga." Whitesnake said as he stole the quirk disc and dissipated with it in his hand.

~Timeskip~

1:00AM

"Well, that should do it, Father." The doctor said as he finished Y/n's stitches, going back to his desk to finish the paperwork. "I can't thank you enough for this, it was unlucky of me to run into a few thugs." Y/n said with a smile on his face. "It's no problem, you've helped a lot of us so it's natural for us to help you in return." The doctor said as he waved to Y/n as he walked out the door.

Y/n walked down the stairs before he bumped into someone with a baby stroller, Y/n noticed something odd about this baby though, it had...green skin...red eyes....so he could pull it off after all. Y/n offered to help the young mother carry the stroller down the stairs which she gladly accepted, working a 12 hour shift will do that to a person. 

~Scene change~

Y/n walked away from the mother's body, carrying the green baby in his arms. Y/n smiled at the child while he summoned Whitesnake. Whitesnake punched through Y/n's left hand and pulled out the bone he had received so long ago. The green baby showed no interest but certainly reacted to it's presence.

Spiral staircase "

" Rhinoceros Beetle "

" Desolation row "

" Fig Tart "

" Rhinoceros Beetle "

" Via Dolorosa "

" Rhinoceros Beetle "

" Singularity point "

" Giotto "

" Angel "

" Hydrangea "

" Rhinoceros Beetle "

"  Singularity point "

 SECRET EMPORER! "

The baby now showed it's interest as it shifted in Y/n's arms, he put the baby on the ground and held the bone in front of it. The baby opened it's jaws and bit down on Y/n's arm so hard it ripped the skin an muscle off of his forearm.

" ONCE AGAIN I CAN ENTER YOUR WORLD DIO, IN ALL IT'S GLORY! "

~ Timeskip ~

A familiar blonde walked out of the grocery store, she recognized Y/n who sat on a bench with his head down. 

"Oi, look who it is. " She said, catching the priest's attention. 

Y/n looked up, seeing his old friend Mitsuki Bakugo. She smiled at him and normally he would smile back too; however, he felt terrible and it was apparent on his face.

"What's wrong? You get dumped or something?" Mitsuki asked, still holding her bags.

"You know I don't have time for that." Y/n said giving a half smile to his old friend.

"I think my quirk is evolving.." Y/n said as he sat back on the bench.

"Evolving? You really are a late bloomer huh?" She said, teasing the priest.

Y/n smiled, his mood being lifted a little despite being in constant pain. Mitsuki sat down beside Y/n, letting her bags rest on the ground. She put her arm around Y/n, trying to comfort her old friend.

"Look at us, we've past our prime." Mitsuki said to Y/n as he sat there, still in pain.

"You mean you past your prime, you're the one who settled down." Y/n said, teasing his friend.

"Hey, I would've settled down with you if you weren't so damn interested in heaven!" Mitsuki retorted back to Y/n.

Y/n was about to say something but he noticed sudden look of horror.

Y/n noticed C-moon staring at them before quickly retreating behind the pillar

"HEY ASSHOLE, WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY MOM?" Y/n heard before he was quickly blasted from his spot at the bench, landing next to the pillar. Y/n groaned in pain while he heard Mitsuki yelling at her son about blasting him.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Oh boy that must hurt huh? Oh well, soon we will reach heaven but who will stand in our way?)