Back Story

I have always known that I was born into a family of Shadowhunters along with Clary. But I was different from Clary, when I was an infant our father Valentine injected me with a serum he accidentally invented which I call super-soldier serum. Basically what happened was Valentine wanted to be really strong but he didn't want to harm himself in any way so he used his kids as test objects.

First he used Jonathan and he mixed 3 serums together and they were too strong and his body couldn't adjust to it causing him to pass away, I remember all of it, I was older than Jonathan and I was present when it happened. After the fail with Jonathan, Valentine took 2 serums and injected them into me after he drugged me and right after this happened and before Clary was born 'mother dearest ' left with me claiming the grief of losing Jonathan was too much, we left when Valentine was at a circle meeting so he didn't know where we would be.

A month after Clary was born Jocelyn 'cracked under the pressure' of being a mother to two kids, one of which may I add could perfectly take care of herself, and I was 5. She ran away when Clary and I were asleep, waking up to find a note by the person who is supposed to love you unconditionally saying that she couldn't handle being a mother to you hurts. At least she left Luke's number at the bottom of the note.

I called Luke and he came to the apartment, it's safe to say he was pissed with Jocelyn. He helped raise us until I was about 14 and then helped me find a job to help gain enough money to support myself and Clary. I took care of Clary after 'mom' left with the help of Luke and I took care of Simon who I found in the park beaten up and bruised with a note saying his name and his birth date.

When I turned 12 Luke told me more about the life of a shadowhunter and how he was a werewolf, he taught me how to defend myself and I took self defense classes when I had enough money to pay for them. When I turned 18 Luke helped me gain custody over Simon and Clary by providing evidence of me being a fit guardian to them even though I just turned 18.

Since Clary and Simon where the same age with Simon being only a few months older I decided to tell them both about the shadowhunting world when they were 13, for the simple reason of me wanting them to be able to protect themselves. I told Clary because she was a shadowhunter and I told Simon because he was being raised by a shadowhunter, and he needed to learn to defend himself because regardless he would get roped into the shadowhunting world because of who he was raised around and by.

I have yet to meet my Parabatai but I'm not too worried, I know I'll meet him/her eventually. I have had a few boyfriends in the past but they didn't end the best because they did not like the fact that I am a 23 year old raising two 18 year olds. I am more than willing to put Clary and Simon before myself even if it means I am alone for the rest of my life, Clary and Simon's happiness means the world to me and I would do anything to protect them.

 I am more than willing to put Clary and Simon before myself even if it means I am alone for the rest of my life, Clary and Simon's happiness means the world to me and I would do anything to protect them