𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐍

( HOUSE RAEVYRON ! )

(  HOUSE RAEVYRON !  )

Moon, Mist, & Magic.

SIGIL: SILVERY CRESCENT MOON OVER DARK BLUE SEA WAVES (NEW, IN TIMES OF WAR) / CIRCLE OF WAVES (ORIGINAL VALYRIAN, IN TIMES OF PEACE)
WEAPON: SILVERMYST, THE ANCESTRAL VALYRIAN STEEL SWORD OF RAEVYRON.
ANCESTRAL SEAT: MOONTIDE, A LARGE VOLCANIC ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF THE NORTH IN THE SHIVERING SEA.

❛ Said to be descendants of mythical sea creatures called naiads (water nymphs)

Said to be descendants of mythical sea creatures called naiads (water nymphs). Some members of the noble House Raevyron are fabled have the ability to manipulate water, drawing power from the moon. Those of House Raevyron who are said to be blessed by the gods have healing abilities linked to the water they can connect to and control. Many members in the house have the silvery-Valyrian hair, but instead of violet or lilac eyes, they have vibrant cerulean blue eyes, as clear and pretty as the ocean.

They are another ancient family descended from Old Valyria, having left the stronghold to build their grande house and luxurious new ancestral seat on the volcanic, fertile island in the Shivering Sea, much before the Doom of Valyria in approximately the year 1837 BC. They made their wealth on trade (both to-and-from Westeros and Essos) and by successfully farming their own land. With a naval power that dominates trade with Essos, and could be a formidable force if put to battle, they pose a significant threat to any who dared. It is unknown whether they had been dragon riders before The Doom, and very little is said about them in the histories remaining. They have always been a mysterious and reclusive lot.

( 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐍 ! )
AND ASSOCIATED !

LORD OF HOUSE
VAERON RAEVYRON
27 BC —— 41 AC
VALYRIAN HAIR, BLUE EYES

LADY WIFE
ANDROMEDA BLACKWOOD
25 BC —— 47 AC
DARK HAIR, BROWN EYES
WIFE OF LORD VAERON
MOTHER OF AENAR.