The Entrance Exams

~Day of the Entrance Exams~*💚🦇Cynthia's POV🦇💚*

It was the day of the U.A Entrance Exams. Me, Erica, and Kacchan had run home to get our workout clothes. "Bye Mom!/Bye Mrs. Midoriya!" Erica and I said as we got ready to meet up with Kacchan. "Meow." Bristle mewed as she rubbed her chin against my leg. "Bye Bristle." I said as I pet the now five month old kitten on the head. "Bye Cynthia and Erica. And be sure to tell Katsuki I wish him good luck as well!" My mom said as she picked up the gray and white kitten.

"We will!" Both me and Erica said in unison as I opened the door and left the apartment to meet up with Kacchan. 'I hope we pass the Entrance Exam! U.A is where some of the top Heroes graduated! Best Jeanist, the eighth time Best Jeanist award winner. Endeavor, the Hero with the record of most solved cases. And, of course, All Might, the number one Hero of Japan. For great Heroes, graduation from U.A High School is certainly a requirement.' I thought as we practiclly ran down the stairs.

~🕰Later at U.A🕰~

We had just arrived at U.A. I was drinking from a water thermos refilled with blood substitute at home. "Well, here we are." I said as we continued to walk towards the entrance of what might be our future school. As we walked I saw a girl walking a bit ahead of us. She then tripped and I used my vampire speed to catch her. "Are you alright?" I asked her as Erica and Kacchan came up to us.

"Yeah, I'm alright." The girl said as she stood up. She has short brown hair with matching eyes. A permanent blush was on her cheeks. She wore a school uniform from Rozaryu Middle School as well as a pink scarf with white stripes. "Thank you so much." She said, closing her eyes as she thanked me.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you!" She said as she opened her eyes back up

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you!" She said as she opened her eyes back up. "I'm Cynthia Midoriya! The wolf girl is Erica Nishida and the blond is my boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou." I introduced the three of us. The four of us then hurried to where we'll do the written part of the exam. 'It's a good thing we all studied really hard together and not just focused on training for the Combat part of the exam.' I thought as we entered the H-shaped building.

~Later After the Written Part of the Exam~

We were all now in a large auditorium where all U.A candidates, like me, Erica, and Kacchan, will get a briefing on the Combat part of the Exam. It was done by none other than the Voice Hero: Present Mic. "What's up U.A candidates?! Thanks for tunin' in to me, your school DJ!" He said a bit too loud for Erica's werewolf hearing.

He wore a rock star themed outfit. A black jacket with a tall collar, which was upturned and had studs. Matching black pants and knee-high combat-like boots. He had on tan shoulder pads and a red belt with elbow pads that matched his belt, all of which were stud. He also had on black finger-less gloves. Around his neck is a directional speaker that the Pro uses with his Quirk. Finally he had on a pair of headphones with the word 'HAGE' written on the headband and a pair of orange-tinted shades.