First time ~ Joel Goodson x Reader

You're the prostitute that gets hired by Joel's friend Miles, and when you find out, that he's a virgin, you make the night even more special for him

This imagine was requested by YES_VERY_Unfortunate and it was supposed to be a birthday present, her birthday was on Friday the 16th December, but unfortunately, it took me a bit longer, but I hope that she and everyone who reads it, finds joy in it! Happy late birthday!

WARNING: This story contains !SMUT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel's POV:

,,A prostitute? Are you out of your mind!?''

,,Out of my mind? Hell nah! Come on, your parents are out of town, you got nothing to do for school...Let loose a bit, be a bit risky, eh? It won't hurt!''

,,Maybe you're not wrong...''

Was it risky in a bad way? I don't know. Was it risky in a good way? Pretty much yes. And so Miles called up a call girl service, and for the whole time waiting, I was a nervous wreck. Why? 'Cause I was still a virgin.

- Time skip to late evening, around 7 PM -

Y/N's POV:

Earlier on, I was called to show up at somebody's house in the upper side of the city, and I was pretty scared to go. Not because of who I was, but it's just...I never had a client who lived in the upper side of the city, so that was new territory for me.

I just sucked it up, packed my bag, grabbed my coat and drove off in my car. It wasn't a long enough drive to mentally prepare myself, as I always do, but the music that played from the radio helped. Currently, the radio station was playing ,,Old Time Rock 'n' Roll'', and it's the perfect song to unwind. As I arrived at the address, I took a deep breath, before getting out of my car, and ringing the house's bell.

Joel's POV:

As fast as Miles made the call, as fast he was gone, leaving the house with a thumbs up and mouthing ,,Have fun!'' to me.

I tried to distract myself as good as possible, listening to music, watching TV, reading a book...But nothing helped. So for the past hour, I sat on the couch, mindlessly watching TV, not really caring what's on, when I suddenly heard the bell ring. I went to open the door, when I was met with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Y/N's POV:

As the door opened, I was met with a young boy, maybe 5 or 6 years younger than me, and boy, was he handsome. For a second we just stood there awkwardly, when he spoke.

,,You must be Y/N, right? I'm Joel, nice to meet you.''

,,Nice to meet you, too, Joel.''

We shook each other's hand, and as I entered the house, I was blown away. The house was already big from the outside, so the interior just added to it. Hanging my coat onto the coat rack next to the door, I took a seat on the brown leather couch. I made myself comfortable, watching, as Joel slowly walked over, taking a seat, too.

Joel's POV:

As Y/N walked over to the couch, I started studying every detail about her that I could get. The way she walked, how her hips swayed, her hair bouncing up and down...Just...Everything. What stood out to me the most, were still her eyes and her smile, both so soft.