003: Behind the mask part 1, Art is..

Everyone stares at the screen eager to see what this scene has in store for them.

The scene starts with a close up of Naruto's face. 'Hey Kakashi sensei.' He begins.

'So, we're going to learn what Kakashi looks like underneath his mask.' Jiraiya smirks at the man he's talking about.

'Are you worried they might find out Kakashi?' Itachi asks his mentor.

'Not really.' Kakashi shrugs, 'I'm more concerned with the fact that I'm the teacher.' He gets a hearty laugh in return.

Kakashi looks up from his book and gives Naruto a sign to continue.

Mikoto glares at the man, who secretly storing away his books in a storage seal. 'Please don't read that book in front of children.'

Jiraiya couldn't be concerned less. 'You are a fan I see.' He rubs his chin in appreciation.

'What kind of books are they?' one of the kids ask. All the adults quickly look at Kakashi, as if he's supposed to answer that. Even Itachi is looking at him strangely, does that kid seriously not know about that yet?

'They're for adults.' Kakashi tells them. It tells them enough to quiet down about it.

Next thing they see is Naruto standing together with two other kids and Kakashi standing next to them. The sky is orange suggesting it's late in the day. 'What's behind that mask?' Naruto asks.

'Judging by the way the other two kids are dressed I guess they are Sakura and Sasuke.' Iruka says. Not that it's much of a surprise, considering there is only one person he knows with pink hair.

'So, they are on a team together.' Tsume laughs. They look to be close, like her own team back in the day.

Kakashi looks at Naruto. 'You want to see what's behind this mask?'

'Yeah.' Naruto nods.

'Then you should've said so from the beginning.'

Sakura leans closer. 'Can you show us?'

'Sure, I don't mind.' The three genin get even closer, eager to see the true face of their teacher. Next up is a shot of the three genin's awaiting faces.

'I'm getting nervous now.' While Jiraiya is the only one to voice his thoughts, it does not mean that the others are not invested. Kakashi's real face is one of the seven mysteries of the leaf village. Every year there would be numerous attempts to see what's underneath.

'Kakashi's face. I never thought I would see the day.' Shisui stares at the screen intently. He once heard that the beauty of Kakashi's true face could cure even the worst illnesses.

Kakashi's hand slowly reaches for his face. 'Alright.' Then the scene changes to a shot of Kakashi revealing his face to have ginormous lips.

'Oh my.' Mikoto laughs.

'That's hilarious.' Iruka agrees. Kakashi doesn't react in the slightest.

'Is it like cod roe?' Sakura's face is closed in. Next up is a shot of Kakashi revealing his face with large teeth.