007 : The cat's meow four families, plus

The scene starts with a woman running through a dark hallway. She's panting and watching her back, as if she's being followed. Then the sound of something being thrown is heard. She manages to dodge it in time. The object thrown is attached to a type of string. As the water around the weapon clears it becomes obvious what it is. A rather unique scythe.

'Who is she?' Naruto asks. He points to the woman on screen.

'I'm not sure.' Kakashi says. He certainly hasn't seen her before.

'Well girl, you did pretty well but,' a man says. 'then again, my attack speed is the slowest and my aim worst among the Akatsuki, so I probably can't hit you anyway.' A close up appears of the man's hand. He's wearing a ring on his left pointing finger.

'We don't know these guys yet.' Ino says. She's already checking the guys out. The silver haired one is kind of handsome, but the other doesn't meet her expectations. The girl is definitively the best.

'I hope we get some names.' Shisui agrees. He's ready to take notes.

'Just as I suspected. You are from the Akatsuki.' The woman they were chasing said. She's still quite young and from the Cloud village.

'No wonder we don't know her. If she's a jinchuuriki and from another village, it's likely they kept her hidden.' Itachi says. He keeps his eyes out on anything that might tell them when this happens. He's trying to create a timeline.

'She doesn't seem that old yet.' Shisui agrees. He would guess her to be around Kakashi's age in this moment.

Then another voice, the other's partner, starts speaking. 'She's all yours.' His voice has a strange tone to it. He too is wearing a ring, but this time on his left middle finger.

Then the shot changes to view both character in the full. One of them is wearing a mask and only his eyes are showing. Not only that his eyes are a strange color. The other man is still quite young, silver hair. The first is from the waterfall village and the other is from the hot springs village.

'That guy with the mask seems familiar.' Hiruzen says. He's sure he's seen him before.

'From what?' Hiashi asks. If they could get information things would be a lot easier.

'I don't know.'

'Me? You're usually the doer.' The man with silver hair says to his partner.

'She's the jinchuuriki of the two-tails. Be careful, Hidan, or you'll die.' The man with the mask says. Somehow his tone is a bit mocking.

'Of the two tails. Does that mean they've got the eight-tails already?' Itachi asks. Not many of the jinchuuriki are known. They only know about B because of his efforts during the previous war.

'I doubt it. B is quite proficient with his power, and due to his closeness with the Raikage I doubt they would go after him before her.' Kakashi explains. He's heard his teacher talk about the man. He's not someone to take lightly.

'That makes sense.'

'Oh, come on Kakuzu, I'd like nothing better than to be killed.' The newly named Hidan speaks.