Chapter Eight

Lamar's lab...

The young professor is currently in panic mode as he accidentally actually out of clumsiness dropped the beaker and almost burn down the toxic chemical that will explode if he didnt turn off the burner. He sighed deeply in disbelief of how he is acting. His mind is too preoccupied of his sister, his lovely sister.

this is like Xilef's incident all over again he thought to himself picking up the broken pieces of beaker.

"Mister" a sweet voice came in to his lab. Through the scent lamar knew what kind of message the presence bring.

"Where is she?"not facing the messenger

"Look at me"the sweet voice is gone and a cold woman voice came in

"I know you, just go before the skalks found you here"lamar said taking the situation very cool.

"Really the skalks, I have found my way through your lab without alarming any of your defense, even the quirks and your brothers army didn't notice my presence"said the cold woman voice

"What do you want?" Lamar finally turn his back away from the stranger.

He almost gave an amusing look when he saw the image of the stranger, the beautiful sculpted body,dressed in a short white sun dress the angled face framed with beach wavy platinum blonde long hair and a deep intense green eyes. He thought to himself what in the world happen to this woman, no wonder why the quirks and soldiers didn't try to be suspicious.

"How do you find my new look?" The sweet voice came back but more flirty

Lamar tried to keep his cold shoulder to the woman so he did turn his back to the woman before he betrayed himself off.

"Are you not getting tired off doing that kind of magic?" Lamar said

The woman rolled her eyes in disbelief, this is not what Lamar reaction she expected, He is still that old Lamar she thought to herself. She walked through the lab paraphernalia's she lightly touched the labels of the chemicals and bottles at big white ceramic rack.

"Still doing the lab work...Same old same old." She whispered

"What do you want? Why are you here? And you didn't answered my first question where is she?" Lamar asked vastly he even hold his breath to spit out those question

"hey, chill... Who's she? Your sister or your uhmmm... let's say you're the one that got away?" the woman said cheerfully ending it with a mocking laugh, it caused Lamar to punch the wall in front of him, and throw the flask towards the woman. But the woman is just fast enough to move away from the flying flask towards her.

"Woah! Well that's new! I never thought you had that Seig's temper in you! I thought you were that cold silent one in your family, violence haha I like it!" The woman said with her hands in the air

Lamar clenched his fist and tried to control his fangs and claws to not grow, he is just annoyed and it makes this woman happy he tell to himself, after a few moments he is back to his composure. He slowly face the woman.

"Claudia...you know who I am talking about." He paused after he called the name of the woman he is still uncomfortable talking with a traitor.

Yes, Claudia a former pack member she is a half witch half werewolf, she is the granddaughter of the great witch of Sydantrya, they were friends when they were still in high school, they're in the same group of friends with Lamar's past love Adeline, the one that Claudia referred to as the one that got away. They were great friends, Claudia being a great witch, doing some spells and enchantments to their teachers so that they can skip class and do their afternoon bonding, drinking, jamming swimming by the lake a few miles away from the Academe. But all good times came to an end, when Adeline's family turned into Rouges, being a loving loyal best friend Claudia tried to follow and find a way to convince and treat Adeline alone and also her parents but something happen that make Lamar turn his back to Adeline even if he had to unmarked Adeline as his mate, and that make Claudia hate Lamar and leave the Academe and the pack. She followed her bestfriend in exile.