Chapter One

One

In Midtown Soltice...

"Lamar ! Have you seen my contact lenses ?", said the young lady rushing off the porch.

"Its in your bag already" The tall guy reminded the young brown haired lady while loading a bunch of boxes into the trailer connected to the black hammer.

"Oh thank you bro !" The young lady hugged the tall guy, and rode inside the black hammer.

"All good?" The tall guy asked

"Yep!" the young lady cheerfully nodded.

The Pendelton Family leaving Midtown Soltice, when they heard about the news about a wild animal attack an innocent old woman and a young man,  and burnt a house a mile away from their cabin. It is too dangerous for them to stay in that place, they need to go back to where they come from to keep the family safety.

Last night...

"Do we really have to come back?" The brown haired young lady asked.

"It is the right thing to do, we are safer there..." The broad shoulder masculine tall guy in his 40's answered with his authoritive voice

"Your father is right, Z' we have Little saerya now, and don't you miss your friends back there?" a woman in late 30's sweetly asked

"I missed them, Mom... But I will miss my friends here too.." Z' sighed

"They won't miss you Z' they hate you remember ? You just hate to go back there because of the Academe." The young tall guy chuckled.

"Bummer!" Z' Stated

"Language dear, Saerya is here with us.." The broad tall guy stated

"Sorry, dad.. Lamar ! You ! What do you think about going back there ?" Z' asked bumping her shoulder to his brother

"Same same.." Lamar answered

"Are you excited to finally meet your mate ?!" Z' asked cheerfully

"Really ? Z', my mate ?! I am passed that..." Lamar shrugged standing up but his mother arms hold him making him to sit again.

"You are in your 20's Lamar, you need to find your mate..."

"Fina, let your son decide what he needs in life.." said the broad man

"Don't worry dad, Z's not stopping from praying and hoping for my mate to come" winking at Z.." so maybe when we got back there I'll finally meet her.." said Lamar

"Great !" Fina clapped her hands and carried baby saerya to her room.

"Your Mom and I, with Saerya ofcourse will leave before the sun comes out, we need to prepare our place before you got there, your Mom still needs to find a helper and an assistant to help her for your papers in Academe, Z'" looking at Z who is currently not paying attention, playing some stupid game on her phone, Lamar immediately bump his shoulder to her sister making it to stop playing and drawing its attention to their father.
"Lamar, you stay here, we are going to pack, you Z' help your mother with your stuff..go." He odered.

The Pendleton Family, is included in North Pack. Frederik Jugo Pedleton is the Alpha of the North Pack he moved his family to Midtown Soltice when his brother Xilef escaped his exile in South Pack, scared for the safety of his family he moved them to Midtown Soltice away from the Pack, because of the chance that Xilef might attack his family.

Teriafina Sheiy Pendelton his wife the luna of the North Pack. Teriafina is a direct descendant of Lucian the Father of South Pack, The Right hand of the Corsiculus The Father of all Packs, which Frederik and Xilef Grand father.

Sieg short for Seigfrid Pendleton the eldest son of Frederik runs the Kofraghts the army of the pack. The Alpha of the South Pack.

Lamar Pendleton the second son of Frederik, in his late 20's runs the research and lab in the Academe.

Z' short for Zaphreina Sheiy Pendleton the daughter of Frederik and Fina, a junior in Academe in her early 20's, the next Luna of both packs.

The Pendleton literally run the both big packs in Sidantrya Valley.Knowing there blood line makes them more the powerful, influencial family, but they do have a counterpart the Vanduerd Family, they rule the west and east pack, but Frederik and Gustav the alpha of West Pack are a very goodfriends,while Fina and Qwifa are the best of friends... But there is one thing that keeps them apart Xilef the brother of Frederik who destroyed both of west amd east pack, a long time ago charging him to an exile in South Pack which he have been escaped lately.

That is the big problem that the Pendleton Family is facing but Frederik want this situation keep away from Z', he don't want to exploit her daughter who treat his uncle Xilef a good man, because Xilef is her Godfather.

Despite of the stories about Xilef's attack at western and eastern pack, Z' still have her full loyalty and faith to her god father believing his sweet uncle can't do that kind of mess and devastation. Her brothers Seig, and Lamar tried to talk throught about what happen but she didn't listen. Fina decided to let Z' accept the news for herself. From that day on, news about Xilef is prohibited to be known by Z'. Only Lamar and Seig, know's the true reason why they have to come home for good.

"Z' you okay ?" Asked lamar who is currently.driving the hammer

"Its been 10 years, brother... What would Sidantrya look like ? Does my Iphone worked their?" Z' jokingly asked

"Ofcourse !" Lamar waving his Iphone

"Really... The Academe? Was it still that grungy, scary castle?!" Z asked animately

Lamar simply nodded.
Z' frowned.

Lamar chuckled to the thought of his sister entering the Academe for the first time after 10 years.
Z' felt the goosebumps in her nerves to the picture of the castle of academe the last time she was there.

It has been a decade since she step her foot in Sidantrya Valley, a decade since she last saw The Academe. The people, the culture, lifestyle in Sidantrya, she almost forgot how to live there anymore, all she could think about Sidnatrya was her adventure with his Godfather Xilef.

-

Done ! :)
Hopyalike it !
Thoughts ?

Comment
Share
Vote.