Chapter Two

Two

It was nearly dark when the Pendleton siblings reach their home at Sidantrya.

"O'Sidantrya why are you so cold ?" Z' sighed. Lamar smiled by Z's thoughts making him to hug his little sister. "We are in the North Pack, what do you expect?" He whispered. Z' raised an eyebrow to her brother then run toward their new home porch where their Mom is waiting.

"How was your ride?" Fina asked, kissing Z's forehead. "Bumpy...but Safe." Z answered.

"Where is my baby girl ?" Her Brother Seig making his way from kitchen. "Seiiig!!" Z exclaimed

They got into a hug and kisses.

"I missed you Z!" Z stated almost crying,"Where is Jenette?"Z asked.

"Did someone use my all-american name?!" A blonde girl came rushing from the kitchen where Seig came from, "Heyy!"Z greeted.

After the hugs and the kisses, Pendleton Siblings settle down into a dinner table.

"So tomorrow is your big day Z!" Seig reminded. Chunking off a big peice of steak.

"I don't know man ! I can't really feel anything right now." Z answered shooking her head

"Shh! You'll be okay ! Plus we your brothers will be there ! Here... your big sis will be your Enchantment instructor" Seig assured Z putting his arms to his luna.

"Oh guys, it doesn't mean that I am the cutest, pretty lil sis of yours, You would treat me special than others...I don't want my ass got into the minds of other students. My last name is enough." Z shrugged

"Y'sure?" Lamar asked

"Just be a little gentle.." Z noted

And they burst into laugh.

"By the way where's Dad?" Z' asked

"Council, as usual." Seig answered rolling his eyes.

"Said the Alpha ! Seig, don't be too hard with pops ! Y'know what situation our packs are into right now..." Lamar suggested.

"What kind of situation?" Z asked, curiously thought but deep inside she's worried if it also the reason why they come back from their hometown.

"Don't worry, it is just a usual situation our pack encounter." Seig assured

"Rouges?" Z confirmed

Seig and Lamar exchange glare then both nodded. Z smiled on disbelief, she thought there is really something that her brothers don't want her to know.

"Finish your meal kids, then get some rest, especially you Z ! It is your big day tomorrow!" Jenette rub Z's hand before she continue to bring her finished plate to the kitchen.

"I'm done", Lamar stated looking to Z if she is already done too, who is currently in her deep deep thought.

Seig approach Z and sit beside her, rubbing his sister back, " Z, everything is good, undercontrol, Kofraghts will be here to protect you and our pack." kissing Z's forehead, Z leaned closer to her brother then hugged him tight. "You are now just like Dad ! Hard as a stone ! " Z giggled

"The high's and low's of being an alpha !" Seig boastfully say while standing up joining Jenette in the kitchen.

"Night, night baby girl" Lamar kiss Z goodbye.

---------------------*-----------------------

Council...

"What happen?" A broad tall guy growled, to a short masculine guy sitting beside Frederik.