Curiosity Aroused the Cat

It has been a week after the time I spent with Siro, and at this point, going back to my regular life doesn't feel right, it is more like my actual life is with them, pleasing them. I bought an acoustic guitar as Siro asked me, playing it is hard, my fingers are really dumb, but I like it, I start bringing it to college and playing it and singing in my free moments, my friends can't help but ask me who is the girl that is making me change so much, they wouldn't believe me even if I tell them, but they see it as an opportunity. I have lost my shyness when it comes to singing, and they notice the number of girls that gathers from the campus whenever I'm practicing, they use that time to flirt with as many as they can, and suddenly they start hanging out with me more, it's like I'm the center of the group now.

The days keep passing by and I still don't get any news about who comes next, after the gym, I love getting on the computer and watching their videos, I could swear I saw Kizuna wearing the collar I gave her under her clothes one time, but that is just a too self-serving fantasy. I keep wondering who is going to message me next, and on a day of absolute boredom and horniness, I message Siro on LINE, to my surprise, she replies back, and from that day, talking to her becomes a custom. Some days we would talk about how everything was going, other days she would tease me with pictures of her flashing or videos of her getting out of the bathroom, I can't deny I'm glad for having them, but I didn't ask for it, I told her to don't feel pushed to do it, but she replied saying: "I do it because I want to, I feel really comfortable with you and I want you to look at me." Every time I remember that text, my heart pounds really fast, having this kind of physical connection with someone has me on the 9th Cloud.

Back in college, my friends ask me to join a mixed party, and all of them look at me, with despair in their eyes, I can't say no to them this time. We depart early on a Saturday to use the whole evening, we are four and seven girls; the guys say this time is more because of me, far from feeling proud of it, it makes me ashamed, It is like my secret is going to slip from my hands. We start by going to the mall and the girls insist on trying on some clothes and asking us to be the ones judging them, a couple of them really want to appeal to me, and they're cute, but what kind of relationship can I give to them if every once in a while I go off to have sex at their backs?

That opens a door in my mind at very bad timing, I spend most part of the day meditating on my life, when and how am I going to have a relationship? Do I really hope Kizuna kisses me one day and tells me she loves me and wants to stay the rest of her life with me? That is absurd! It has been half of a year, what have I learned from these six months? I guess, is that I have learned a lot from women. I always thought the way my friends and I treated women was odd, being their prostitute made me realize I was right, daily life, fashion, food, relationships, sex, from their eyes everything works in a completely different way, and still similar to men. The most important thing that I learned is that a woman's lust doesn't inherently correspond to their exterior, it makes my stomach hurl whenever a friend or a man thirsts for a woman who wants sex and calls them a slut, dude, women can want to have the dirtiest sex you can imagine and they're still not sluts, in fact, it really isn't something out there like a slut, I see most of the problem it's on us. The girls keep showing us their picks for clothes, and the more they talk, the more I can tell the way they act towards us and between them, is like watching a book writing itself, I understand a lot of things much better now, this is definitely too self-serving, after all, feeling like I'm above my friends for believing I understand women more than they now may be a sign that there's still too much to learn.

A couple of the girls bought some shirts and then we move to the next spot, a family restaurant to eat something before going to the karaoke, all the girls ask me to play the guitar, I pray for the owner of the place to tell me I can't play it inside the dinner, but they give me a thumbs up instead, I sigh and pull the guitar out of its sleeve. A couple of songs in and everyone in the restaurant is looking at us, or more exactly, at me, the guys, afraid I would get too uncomfortable and leave, find a theme of conversation, and save me from keeping playing.