A Heart Made of Honey

"The snowstorm will hit land in about 5 hours, we expect around 40cm of snow, so please take the appropriate caution measures," The news said, but it hit 2 hours earlier than expected, the worst thing that could happen was to be in the middle of this situation, in the rural side of the country, on a private hut barely anyone knows, where help in these circumstances isn't possible. I take as much firewood I find outside, under a cover, and use its sleeves to pull everything in, I can barely open my eyes in this frozen wind, the 5 meters walk back to the hut felt like an odyssey in these conditions, I close the door and pile up the firewood on a corner, but why am I in a place like this you ask? Well...

"I checked the storage in the back, we are stacked with both fresh food and canned goods so there's nothing to worry about," Kaguya tells me, as I take the two jackets I had to use to go outside off, "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting this to happen," She continues, scratching the back of her head, "Don't worry, no one controls the weather," I reply back, I take one of the logs and throw it on the fire of the chimney and sit on the floor, Kaguya sits close in silence. The sounds and the warmth of the sparks from the fire are comforting as the breeze on the outside doesn't seem like it wants to stop, "They said the storm will last about 4 days," She comments, extending her hands on the fire, "Well, they already got wrong the landing time so it may also last longer now," I say, she sighs and leans on my shoulder, "You're right..." The situation had us both a bit gloomy, "I wonder if we'll have warm water later," she whispers a bit sad, "Don't worry about it," I tell her in a more encouraging tone, "Before the snow got this thick I protected the exterior pipes with a special tape, good thing there was some for use," She looks at me with a surprised smile, "Of course, we'll have to go out and check them every day, but we'll be able to have warm water all the time during the storm," she giggles and hugs me from the arm, "Good thing I brought a handyman with me, hehe!" So far everything that has happened, she's been acting really different from that time on the karaoke, and even different from her videos, but well, in this situation, it shouldn't be surprising to act out of character.

She murmurs a song as we cuddle in front of the fire, her hands playing with mine, rubbing our fingertips together, I observe her in silence, Kaguya Luna, one of the most popular VRTubers, is sexy, a charming factor that may as well be considered an addiction, a voice that only suits her, and a body sculpted by angels, probably the biggest fan of Kizuna Ai out there, I laugh happily from being with her, she answers by getting closer and rubbing her face on my chest, "You're so warm... and your heart beats so slow, you're aren't passing out because of the cold are you?!" She jumps and shouts; her face so close to mine our noses can almost touch, ah, yes; this is the Kaguya I know, an unpredictable force of emotion. "Yes, I'm feeling just fine, I'm sorry again your vacations got ruined this way, I suppose you were longing for this free time for a while, Kaguya," She pinches my nose, "Just call me Luna, no need to be polite," she smiles, and makes me nod by pulling my nose up and down, "And don't worry about it, I'm staying here for a two weeks' break, so after the snow dies we'll be able to go outside and go sightseeing!" She releases me, that kind of hurt, her nails are pretty long after all, "But what trouble isn't it?" She says with a joking tone, she turns and leans on me, with a hand rubbing on my thigh and another going inside my shirt, "Just what are we going to do for four days trapped in this place I wonder?" Her naughty laugh it's adorable, I answer by holding her face with both hands and giving her a kiss on the lips, her hands reunite with mine, our kisses turn longer as she gets closer to me, suddenly stopping to hide her face on my chest, "S-sorry there is just... I got too excited thinking of this day," I giggle, she pokes both of my cheeks with her index fingers, those nails hurt like hell, "Why are you making fun of me?!" It hurts, but her pout is just too cute, I laugh even more and she pinches my cheeks even harder, "Nothing, really, is just Siro said you would be troublesome," I hold her by the waist with my left arm and she flusters, startled, "But you may be one of the most charming women out there," her skin turning vivid red, she turns away on embarrassment and holds on her face with both hands trying to breathe, a couple of minutes later, it finally hits her head, "Wait, what do you mean Siro said I would be trouble?" She keeps pouting, "I know I can be annoying sometimes but I'm not trouble!" She shouts, "Luna, calm down," I say, gesturing with my hands, her face getting red again, "W-who told you, you could call me like that?!" She points at me with a finger, "You did, a moment ago," Her finger falls instantly, "Crap you're right, I did," She laughs loudly over her own mistake, still blushing, yeah, that is more the Luna I know.