Burning

"Sometimes, it was complicated."

"Right there! Right there feels good!" Ai said as I pumped into her from behind, she was using the glass of her room as support while we have sex standing up, she liked to look back and watch me thrust her with a horny smile, her face sweating, her lower half doing her best to match my rhythm, at night when we do it like this, I see the lights of the cars pass by on the streets reflect on the glass of her room and her body, it always feels surreal, and somehow, romantic, doing it like this feels like the purest expression of our "relationship", the way she tilts her head and fixes her hair with a sole movement as we fuck it's incredible, she's a natural, and she enjoys it more than anyone, she suddenly turns back and pushes me away, "Wait..." She's panting loudly, "Let's... continue in the bed," she walks as she cans and drops her body on the bed, slowly crawling inside and turning back to me, a bit confused, I follow her and we kiss. Looking at each other and with her legs around my waist, I continued to thrust her, she moaned softly with each movement, then she begins to caress my face, looking at me with weird eyes of adoration, "It's... something the matter?" I ask, truly unaware of her thoughts, "Say... does it feel good, inside of me?" That turned me on, that turned me on so bad, but her tone is the one of a sad person, it crosses my mind that she always does stuff like this when she's over a lot of stress, I give her a kiss and a smile, "It always feels incredible inside of you," I manage to answer, panting and without stop moving, I can feel her legs clinging tighter on me, "Do you prefer me?" She asks again, this time in a much sadder tone, I can't stop moving, the way she makes my heart beat, it's just so unfair, I slow down for a moment, and get closer to her ear before I smash her as hard as possible, I whisper, "Yes... Because I love you," I can hear her gasps surprised, but before she can say anything back, I move anew, her whole body moving in answer to my thrusts, "Wait, you can't just say something like that, wait!" She begs, but I can't stop, take it, just take it all, feel exactly how you make me feel, with a loud, long moan coming from her mouth, I can feel her hands desperately trying to hold onto my back, she's doing some nasty, groan noises as her body twitches from orgasming, this time I hold her face with both hands, and we kiss, we kiss not like two people who like to have sex with each other, we kiss like two lovers who are thirsty for each other, "W-wait.." She stutters when I was about to slide out, "Can't you... just, don't pull it out, let's stay like this for a while, ok?" She begs me again with a sad tone; her eyes are just so honest and beautiful, "Are you sure?"I ask, I feel kind of uncomfortable in this position, as I'm trying to don't stomp her with the weight of my body, she nods and kisses me again, "If... That is what a person who loves me would do," She mumbles, looking away. My heart is beating again, no matter what happens between us, she never stops being unfair.

"The surprises never stopped."

When Siro asked me with a text if I wanted to know what was on the box she hide from me the first time we met, I was unsure to say yes, but I agreed in the end, the next picture in our LINE conversation showing the contents of the box was more than unexpected, and as she confessed me she wanted to try it with me, she started giving me a long list of things I should do once I get to her place.

"Welcome home, master," Siro said as I opened the door of the penthouse, there she was, almost naked, wearing a black leather corset, cat ears, a collar with a belt, and an anal plug-tail. In silence and with a smile, she handed me the belt with both hands, I gulped down saliva and looked for courage inside of me to remember her instructions and follow the role-play. I close and lock the door, take the belt and use it to pull her close to me, holding her waist with my left hand I hold her face with the other and kiss her, she's trembling, either for the anticipation of this dirty game or because she's more scared of trying this than what she has shown to be on the messages. I continue to pull her by the belt and bring her to the couch in the living room, this is making my heart beat in a bad way, when she tries to crawl up to the couch, I hold her tight by the jaw with one hand, "Cats need permission to get in the couch," I can hear her gasping excited, without any shame, despite I know the way I'm holding her face may hurt her, she doesn't seem to care, on the contrary, she purrs on my hand and sucks on my thumb, "I'm sorry master," her tone turns me on so bad, she's really into it, there's a blindfold on the table as she said it would be, I kneel and cover her eyes with it, and pulling with the belt I make her crawl in all fours around the living room at least three times; she was calmer after that, her body stopped trembling, but a blindfold was just the tip of the iceberg of the toys that were in the table.