chapter 5

Clint Point Of View

"Cap they're just kids. Wouldn't you rather them see it with us? Or would you rather them leave and go out on their own. And God forbid. Something terrible happen to them and we aren't there to help." I say "They're just kids. Kids who lost everything."

"Okay. I'm willing to go with you and take them." Cap said

"Are we sure it's a good idea to take the Wonder Twins into the city?" Tony asked "I mean after everything."

"I think it's a excellent idea. This will build trust with us too. Get them more comfortable with us. Maybe even get Wanda to talk to someone other than her brother." I said "They want to go. So why not atleast us be there."

Tony gave a look before just nodding like surrender type of mode.

Cap and I went to go looking for the twins to see if they'd be interested in going to the city.

We happen to stumble upon them talking.

"I know Pietro. I don't like him either. But he's here. We Have no real choice." Wanda said.

"Yes we do. He killed our parents Wanda." Pietro said

Cap and I gave each other a look questioning who the twins could be talking about.

"I know he did. I don't like him either. We're going to have to atleast make peace with the fact that Stark is here." Wanda said "it's not like we can leave and go home. There's no home left to go to." Wanda said "The bomb sat three feet from our faces when we were ten years old. It was defective or something."

"I know. You're right. But it still doesn't mean I like Stark. Or anything." Pietro said

"Yes." Wanda replied simply

Cap and I just walked past the twins in the room they were in and just walked towards the common area.

"Did you know?" I asked

"No." Cap said "Do you think that's part of the reason they volunteered for struckers experiments?"

"Hell if I know." I said