Chapter 4

Wanda Point of View

To say that our first few days with the Avengers were interesting is very true.

After the Battle of Ultron they gave us time off of training so I can regain strength after the surgery and everything.

Pietro and I have spent every single possible moment together. He wont leave my side. Which we never really leave each others side anyways.

We have adjoining rooms thankfully. But we usually end up sharing the same bed anyways. When we lived on the streets we slept beside one another to keep warm. Then after the experiments. Really after our parents died to keep the nightmares away.

There were moments when the Others could get Pietro and I separate and alone with them. But those moments never lasted long.

Most of them were still a little weary of Pietro and I. Me especially.

Clint Point Of view
The super twins have been with us for a bit now. I promised Laura and the kids I'd be home in a few days. I  Promised Laura I'd get the twins settled in here then I'd be home. I owe the two of them a debt, and Laura understands that. She wants me to stay here. Get the twins settled in completely before I leave them for a while.

I walk into the kitchen living room area where across the room sitting on the sofa holding hands sitting on the couch talking to each other in Sokovian.

Nats sitting on a barstool in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Kinda pretending that she's not listening to a word the twins are saying to each other.

I sit down next to her and we start talking.
"You are really gonna pretend you haven't been listening to their conversation?" I ask "We both know you have."

"Well Sokovian is a bit like Russian in some ways. I couldn't help but get a few words" Natasha said "They're talking about wanting to go into the city. What they'll see in the city."

"Oh. Well Maybe we should take them into the city." I said "They are kids. Who lost their home. All that they have left is each other. I mean. Why not give them a little bit of fun?"

"Maybe. Get Cap in on it. And I'll go." Nat said "Don't let Maximoffs know we were listening to them. Or else they won't wanna do it."

"Okay." I say "You know what I'm thinking about for the house? Redoing the kids rooms. Full makeovers for their rooms."

"Oh I'm sure Laura would love that." Nat said laughing a bit.