5

Taehyung and jungkook was totally into the kiss after taehyung's approval jungkook kissed him hardly he didn't know why he didn't saw this beautiful creature in this years... If he take a look then defenetly there will be no a jiwoon anymore... Jungkook will make this marriage workout and also make taehyung happy

Taehyung moaned when jungkook sucked his tongue sweetly he gripped his hands on Jungkook's hair... Jungkook smiled when he noticed that taehyung trying to not hurt him by grabbing the hairs... Taehyung love his man madly...

Jungkook broke the kiss and diverted into the soft pale skin of the neck.. He kisses it softly and sometimes he gives a lovely sucks on it.. When taehyung moaned he sucked the certain portion of the neck hardly caused a Hickey born on it... He began to kiss taehyung again on those lips... And he walked with taehyung who just followed his husband's movements... They stopped their way infront of their room.. Jungkook opened the door without breaking the kiss...

He softly pushed taehyung on the bed, who pants heavily time to time... He was nervous jungkook won't be love him in the future... And he is Ready to give him anything... Even his life.. He gulped lots of insecurities came into his mind... This same jungkook said he isn't good looking back then.... Then sure he won't love his body too

Jungkook made naked himself and hovered on taehyung and grips his tiny waist. And again kissed his cheek and lips softly taehyung can feel a hard member poking his tummy while he is moving jungkook placed wet kisses on his shoulder and sucked those skin...taehyung took a deep breath and he tried to avoid to make any eyes contact.... His mind is telling him that please do it faster, he can stop this if he want... But he wants to fulfill jungkook's second wish  which he asked the second time in their married life....

Taehyung's mouth opened and jungkook earned a sweet moan from taehyung he began to rub their members with each other while jungkook suck his nipples taehyung pet his head while he does this... Suddenly he felt a finger on his untouched hole yes jungkook gonna finger him... His eyes teared a bit because this same jungkook said lots of hurting words then....

After jungkook pushed his third finger into him taehyung came on his tummy jungkook chuckled

"That was so fast baby  i wanted to show something else...." He said and kissed him again and gave some time to adjust... And soon jungkook rubbed his member on his hole and gave sweet suck on his lower lip and said

"Gonna enter you okay?" He said and taehyung nodded nd he pushed slowly earning a whinny moan and he began to thrust inside of taehyung while kissing him... After lots of thrust he came into taehyung third time... He pulled out his member and softly whispered that

I love you bun...

Taehyung closed his eyes.. And focused jungkook who were looking at him with droopy eyes that means he didn't tell this to him it for another person... Its wasn't him... He isn't jungkook's bun he sadly smiled and closed his eyes..

At morning

Jungkook opened the eyes he saw taehyung sleeping while his prominent pout on his face, he smiled and recalled everything which happened in last night how taehyung's expressions changed when he made love to him yes for him it was a "love making" section.... Now he got it he loves taehyung he just wanted to see taehyung's happiness more than anything... He rubbed taehyung's cheek softly.... He earned a whine from the other person.... Taehyung slowly opened the eyes.... Suddenly he realized that he is on jungkook's body... He gulped will he again mad at him for hug him without his permission?

Jungkook noticed taehyung's face turned into fear... Suddenly taehyung moved to free him,

"I-im sorry jungkook-aah.. Its was a mistake that.. You know i-i love c-cuddles i don't know when i h-hugged you i-im sorry I'll don't repeat it again" he said jungkook's heart aches for that state of his taehyung.... Did he really went so harsh on taehyung in these years?