45

Flashback ❤️‍🩹

Taehyung's POV

I was dozing off while looking at the blackboard infront of me. Mr Han were teaching maths again--- I can't wait for the break. When my bench mate Lisa, got up from the seat I got to know the class is finally over. I yawned while stretching my back.

Yesterday I can't sleep, the smell of Jungkook's cologne and his sweat on my entire uniform. He was so playful with me yesterday, I'm so great full. It's the first time he reminded me that we are dating.

And the hug---

Stop it taehyung!

I saw Lisa were waving at me when I stepped in the cafeteria, i smiled at her. I think she herself brought a sandwich and for me fries. This girl is always like this---

"Today I'm gonna propose Timothy." I choked on my drink.

"Lisa he's already dating someone." She just shrugs and munched the sandwich slowly.

"You don't know, if we didn't confess our feelings to them whom we love, how could we know they hates it or loves it? Timothy is kinda cute boyfriend I could ever imagine. Even if he loves anyone it's my responsibility to confess my feelings no?" I just nodded, agreeing with her.

"You also go and say I love you to your guy and yes you can give him a quick kiss or just a quickie?" I gasped, what the fuck is she talking about!? Quickie? Oh my! I looked around to makes sure nobody heard our talk.

"What? It's common in lovers right? I don't have any experience in love but I'm experienced in these quickies" I looked down, she's a brat..

"Anyway pass me your assignment, i forgot to make one" I just rolled my eyes and gave my assignment to her.

"Woah woah--- who's this? Taehyungie?" Taehyung sighed and looked at the person who were standing infront of his seat.

"Jiwoon " Lisa murmured, we were bullied by him and his friends about a year now. I hate it, hate him because he hurts me physically.

"Yes it's me Lisa, did you finished the work I gave yesterday?" I know the question is on me. I just shook my head as denial. The next thing I knew is I was drenched slightly in my drink--- strawberry flavoured milk.

"Why? Are you perhaps feeling confident taehyung?" She gripped on my hair where yesterday my uncle hitted me with a vase. It doesn't bleeds but a small hematoma occured.

"Ahh" I hissed when Jiwoon pressures on my wound intentionally

"Don't Jiwoon-ssi, it's hurts leave me" i begged.

"You're confident because my jungkook he--- he talked to you!? You're the one who brainwashed him from getting physical with me right?" The question was a whisper which only me and Lisa including Jiwoon can hear.

"I don't know what you're saying" the grip got tightened.

"He said he won't fuck me yesterday and hate me! I know you're the one who did that! I fucking smelled your nasty smell on him! Did you finally laid by him!?" My eyes were teary but the rage in those eyes can easily readable.

"Shut up! You're talking nonsense, and I'm not a whore like you Jiwoon " it was the only thing I said before his harsh slap landing on my cheek. The harsh slap and some usual punches Jiwoon will leave--- how mistake I was wondering.

His usual hits didn't stopped untill he pressed me on the bathroom wall and choked me, his friends were caging me from running away or reacting.

"You can't have him he's mine! Mine to use! Mind it" he punched me again, dropping me on the wet floor of the used bathroom, the nasty smell of  urine hit on my nostrils but I couldn't get the energy to stood up.

But I felt someone touching my bruises with softness. When I opened my eyes I saw jungkook--- but I wasn't no longer in that nasty bathroom, but in nursing room. The wounds were band-aided. He was holding my right arm which were covered with bandage.

"Your wrist got broken" i nodded while looking at him--- he was devastated. His eyes didn't showed any emotions except anger.

"Where did you found me?" I asked even though I know it.

"My friend Jaekyung he saw you in the bathroom collapsed. I didn't waste any time and got you here" I smiled.

"Thankyou--

"For what? It's my responsibility taehyung. I know it's happened because of me. If I'm not then anyone who see you in that fucking bathroom." I gulped while watching his ticked jaw. Softly caressing my knuckles while holding that expression.

"Take rest I'll be here--- near to you" I just nodded my head. Watching him--- caressing my head and softly running his finger on my bruised cheek as if he's worried for me. I couldn't but yawn and closed my eyes.

___

When I opened my eyes I was still in nursing room, jungkook was beside of me--- as he promised. He was looking at phone when I opened my eyes.

He's so handsome, I can't believe that--- the person I love the most---- sitting near to me, caring me, holding me softly. He was still holding my hands softly.

"You woke up?" I hummed softly.

"Good, i brought some snacks for you---- I don't know whether you like it or its your favourite snacks. Have it this time---- and tell me your favourite snacks next time I'll buy it for you" he was opening the packets while casually saying this--- oh my my poor heart and stomach.

"It's okay." He nodded and took a chip and brought it to my mouth making me feel awkward.

"What? Are you going to eat with your broken hand?"

"I can manage Jungkook" he just ignored me and fed it to my mouth.

"Now it's good." My cheek felt the same heat again---

"Hey you okay? You're red now" I tried to hide my flushed face with my dress. He laughed while munching the same chips.

I could live like this forever.

I fell in love with you again kookie--- when I can call you like this?

Author Kim
TBC