𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 🝮

I have no idea what's going with Wattspad😭, deleted my whole story. And I don't have time for that🤷🏽‍♀️. A bitch cant remember what she wrote so ima finna rewrite my whole damn story fuck it.!😂

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝟖:𝟑𝟔 𝐀.𝐌, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌- 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊.

𝐌, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌- 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

NOTTI... laid in the hospital bed as the doctor patched him up where he had been shot, "May I ask what happened?" The doctor asked, Notti laughed at him. "None of your business, nigga." Notti said, "O..Ok, None of my business got that." The doctor said as he finished.

Notti pulled his shirt down as he got up out of the hospital bed, "Wait kid, you need some rest are you crazy?" The doctor said, Notti scoffed as he walked out the door, leaving the hospital, A black truck pulled up infront of him, They rolled their window down revealing Jstar.

"Yo, get in. We still got some more business to handle" He said as Notti rolled his eyes getting in the back, Jstar handed him a strap that was already loaded, "Nigga what the fuck is this? If we gone slide Ima need a rifle." Notti said, Jstar sighed and rolled his eyes as he handed him the rifle.

"Yeahhhh, this what I'm talking about." Notti said cocking the weapon as he tucked his chain in his t shirt, As they hit the corner of the block Notti rolled his window down, He held the gun infront of the window as he turnt his head so he could get a clean shot.

Placing his head on the trigger he let the fire go, Shooting three of them in the head and the four that tried to run in their backs, "Go." Notti said placing the gun in his lap and rolling his window back up, The black truck pulled off as Notti placed the gun on the side of him untucking his chain and playing with it.

Notti wasn't happy with his choices of the stuff that he did but it wasn't easy in this life of game, It's either 'STEP ON NIGGAS' or 'BE STEPPED ON', And Notti wasn't being stepped on no matter what he had to do, And the sad part about it is he's only seventeen, Doing stuff like this. If Notti had one ESCAPE, he'd leave forever with a whole lotta of money.
__________