𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐎𝟒 🝮

THURSDAY, MANHATTAN - NEW YORK. 2:46. A.M

M

AALIYAH

AALIYAH... sat on the high rise stood as she sprung her herself around, A knock came upon the door which made her get up and answer it, "Yes?" She asked the male who was standing outside of the door
"Is Notti here?" The person asked, "No, he left." Aaliyah responded.

"Who are you?, I'll tell him you ask." Aaliyah said, "SETTY." The guy responded, "And don't tell him, it's a surprise." He said smiling, Aaliyah nodded her head in suspicion, She shut the door as she went back to doing what she was doing ignoring the situation.

—————

NOTTI... clutched onto his strap that was sitting in his pants, Turning around as he seen the face of SETTY, He laughed, "Yo nigga, when I shot ya man's didn't you understand to stay the fuck away from me?" Notti said fully turning around.

"Man you a bitch." Setty said, "And who's that fine ass bitch that answered the door." Setty asked, "Desire, you know her you fucked with her before." Notti said rolling his eyes, "Nah not desire, it was some fine ass light skin bitch. Might have to control that." Setty said laughing.

Notti grabbed his strap and pistol whipped Setty, "Fuck is you talking about her for! Keep your eyes to yourself nigga or you gone be laid on your back looking at the inside of your casket." Notti said, Setty laughed spitting the blood out his mouth.

"Mad bad, didn't know that was your b-"
Before he could say anything else Notti pulled the trigger killing the boy, Notti walked away from the as if he hadn't did anything, little did he know Aaliyah was in the window watching the both of them.

She was scared and shocked and didn't want the boy to come around her or Desire anymore, Tears ran down her face as her heart shattered at what she had just seen. She was scared, clueless and more. The little girl didn't know what to do or where to even start.

What if he did Desire like that, the girl thought, She grabbed her phone as she called 9-1-1, "Hello, Someone was shot outside of my apartment." Aaliyah spoke, SOONER OR LATER. they got there but Setty was dead, Aaliyah stood outside where the ambulance and cops were.

"Did you see who did this, do you have any clue of who it could have been?" The officer asked Aaliyah, "No, I just her shots go off and a dark figure ran and was gone." Aaliyah lied for Notti, "Well, Whoever this was has been doing a lot of killing lately." The officer spoke.

"Can I ask you what do you mean by that?" Aaliyah asked, "Over in SUGARHILL about TWENTY FIVE people have died this week." The officer said, Aaliyah stood shocked. Notti was an monster she thought, She was scared he'd maybe come back for her.

"Aaliyah? What happened?" Desire stood behind Aaliyah, "I gotta tell you when we get inside." Aaliyah whispered in her ear as she held onto Desire's hand, "I want you to stay inside, and if you see anything call the police station." The officer said before walking away.

AALIYAH SAT ON THE BED AS SHE TOLD DESIRE EVERYTHING SHE HEARD AND SAW, "Damn. He still fine though." Desire said shaking her head, "Desire shut the fuck up, this is a serious matter." Aaliyah said, "What? He ran up on him! Notti had to defend himself." Desire said.

Aaliyah scoffed, "Did you not hear me when I said he killed over twenty people in a week." Aaliyah spoke, Desire shrugged her shoulders getting out of the baby. "It probably wasn't him, who said it was Notti?" Desire defended him. Aaliyah laughed still not believing her bestfriend.

"What? I'm right." Desire spoke, "Never mind, don't worry about it Desire." Aaliyah said laying down in bed pulling the cover on top of her head, "Ok whatever." Desire said turning the lights off as Aaliyah rolled her eyes but drifted off to her sleep.

————

MEANWHILE, Notti sat in the back of his brothers black truck, "Yo, they said that Setty nigga is dead." Jstar spoke, "Hell yeah popped that nigga." Notti said. "No way, Twin doing my dirty work." DD spoke as he scoffed, Notti shook his head.

"Yo, that nigga on the news. We gotta lay low real shit. The cops on us, saying we kilt twenty five people the week." Jstar spoke, "That's a lie, We threw the other fifteen niggas in the ditch." Notti spoke as DD laughed hard as hell, "Nah real shit my hearts, we gotta lay low." Jstar said.

Notti nodded his head in response, listening to what his brother was talking about. "And stop fucking with that bitch Notti." DD said, "Who?" Notti asked, "Nigga said who, he got too many hoes." Jstar laughed, "DESIRE." DD said.

"We fucked the same ho" DD said, Notti clenched his jaw knowing she was some type of dirty, "Damn twin." Notti said shaking his head, "That bitch a feen." Notti said. "Facts." DD agreed, "We gotta go shoot a music video." Jstar said, "Alright that's a bet." Notti said as the boys pulled off in the truck.

—————
ARI SPEAKING.!💕
So, so far how is this story. I might delete it😂 cause this ain't it uht uht honey😂😂