𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐎𝟏 🝮

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏:𝟒𝟖 𝐏.𝐌, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 - 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌

𝐌, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 - 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌

NOTTI... placed his t shirt on as the he looked down at the girl that laid beside him, he shook his head "Fucking opp thot." He said, He grabbed his glock tucking it into his jeans as, Notti shook the girl awake aggressively.

"Yo, get the fuck up." He said grabbing her clothes and throwing them on her, "Notti.. Why you acting like this?" The girl asked, "Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out." Notti said pushing the girl out his bed. The girl grabbed her clothes and put them on.

She grabbed her phone and her shoes as she left, Notti shrugged his shoulders he knew he was gonna have to apologize to her sometime just not now. He grabbed his phone calling his brother DD, "Yo, my heart. Yo where you at right now?" Notti asked, "Yeah nah, pull up." Notti said.

"Nah bro, I just kicked that opp as bitch TAMARA out, Gone have to stop fucking with that bitch sometime soon." Notti said laughing, "Alright, pull up." Notti said taking the phone away from his ear hanging up, he grabbed the last blunt that he had and lit it up.

He untucked his glock and placed it on his dresser, looking out of his window. He shook his head disappointedly. "MY HOOD." He said shaking his head. He heard his pit bull barking, guessing someone was at the door he grabbed his glock tucking it in his pants.

He opened his bedroom door and walked out of it going downstairs as the person kept knocking, "Here I come damn!" Notti yelled, He answered it as there stood his ex girlfriend EVA, her fine ass Notti thought. He looked her up and down to see her in a pair of grey leggings with a blue jacket and her blue Jordan 7's.

"What's with you?" Notti asked, "Nothing, Can't check up on you?" Eva placed her hand on her hip looking at him, He shook his head before greeting her into his house knowing he was probably going to get some. He couldn't help it, Nothing could stand in his way of getting some pussy.

AFTER TEN MINUTES, Notti laid beside Eva watching her sleep as he kissed her forehead, for some reason Notti had a little bit of love left for the girl that he couldn't get by pass, She moved a little before fluttering her beautiful eyes and opening them.

Notti's phone rung which caused him to pick it up, "Hello?" Notti answered, "Yo, sorry my heart. We got a little back tracked. We got stopped by the police." DD said, "Police always dick riding." Notti said sitting down on the side of his bed as he felt Eva lay her head on his back.

"Facts, But we on our way my heart." DD said, "Alright, that's a bet." Notti said before DD hung the phone up, he placed his phone down beside him, "You a break from all this shit ETHAN, you don't deserve it." Eva chatted, Notti scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I ain't never getting a break from this shit Eva, This the way it is." Notti said shrugging his shoulders, he heard Eva sigh as she gotten off of him, "Well, I have to go. My mama be trippin." Eva said rolling her eyes as Notti nodded his head before they both gave each other hugs.

Notti walked the female outside, "I'll see you later, my heart." Eva said, "You too." Notti said before they both waved at each other, He closed his door back as seen DD pull up infront of his apartment, "My heart!" DD yelled before giving Eva a hug and turning back around at Notti.

DD shook his head already knowing what the two did, they'd always be on and off. DD walked up the stairs to Notti's apartment as he looked at his brother, "So, tell me about the niggas that shot at you last night." DD said as Notti walked back into his apartment and sat down on his couch.
________

ARI SPEAKS .!💕
This is probably gonna be my last story foreal, I miss my nigga🥲 He went out of town🙄. But yeah love y'all! I don't know what wrong with my keyboard so that's why my text changed😭