Chapter 15 - I'm Not

"Mommy have babies inside him don't daddy aware about it!"

Seokjin's eye become wide

"Wh-what.. wait, do you mean mommy is pregnant?"

Jungkook nodded and still sobbing

"Mommy have babies. Please take care of him. Mommy is sick."

It leave Seokjin speechless and remember all the things he did to Yoongi for the past few weeks. How he yell at him, how he didn't let Yoongi rest. He feel so bad. So that night, he decided to stop all his work and see Yoongi. He have to apologize. On the other hand, Jungkook is still sobbing so he keep himself close to his son and put him to sleep.

After making sure Jungkook is fall asleep, he went back to his working space. He sit for a while and think. He still thinking is Yoongi really get pregnant. But he can't get pregnant. Both of them know about it. If yes, why Yoongi didn't bother to tell him. He think hard and just sigh. He clean up his space and go to his room.

As he enter his and Yoongi's room, he found out that his husband is already sleeping with back facing him. He slowly put himself under the blanket and lay closer to Yoongi. He stare at him and felt very sorry. He is sure look exhausted. He then kiss Yoongi's neck (at back) and whisper 'I'm sorry' . He then gently put his hand on Yoongi's belly and start caressing it and thinking 'are you really pregnant?' He cares his belly until he fall asleep.

Next morning, when Seokjin get up he found no one at his side. He then woke up and look at the time. Yes, he was late but today he just don't want to rushing out. He start preparing himself and after he done, he went to find Yoongi who silently help Jungkook eating his breakfast.

When Yoongi noticed Seokjin, he get up and ready to serve his breakfast.

"Yoongi..."

"Here you breakfast. I prepare you lunch box too. Here, you can bring it." Yoongi keep talking without bothering Seokjin was calling his name few times

"Yoongi, I.."

"Mommy, I want more!" This time Jungkook interupt

"Yoong.."

"Are daddy coming home late again today?" Jungkook stare at his daddy

"A..ah... I.. dad.. daddy.." Seokjin can't continue his word and Jungkook already pouting

"I'm sorry, daddy promise will come early today okay?"

"M'kay... but.. your promise?" Seokjin look at his son and then Yoongi

"I.. I'm sorry... I..."

"It's okay." Yoongi interupt and already know.

"Yoongi..."

"You already late.. I guess you need to..." Yoongi didn't continue his word instead grab Seokjin's lunch box and wait him at the door. Seokjin follow him after giving a kiss at Jungkook

After Seokjin put his shoes on, Yoongi handed his lunch box and ready to leave but Seokjin hold him

"Are you pregnant?"

Yoongi didn't say any for a second before answering, "no, I didn't"

"Yoongi.."

"I'm not. Trust me. I can't get pregnant, you know it."

Seokjin was about to kiss him but Yoongi nudge him. Instead he just kiss his forehead and leave for work.

Yoongi take a long breath and sigh. There's no way he get pregnant but still, he need to do a check up. What if he really get pregnant again. He don't know why he suddenly feel terrify if he really having a baby.

*a big sorry for a short update. please give me some strength to write and update frequently like before