Yum...Or Not?

Two police officers respond to a crime scene behind a grocery store. The homicide detective is already there.

"What happened?" asks the first officer.

"Male, about twenty-five, covered in Raisin Bran and dead as a doornail."

"Good grief," says the second officer. "Didn't we have one covered in Frosted Flakes yesterday? And Captain Crunch last week?"

"You're right. I'm afraid," said the detective as he took a drag from his cigar, "this is the work of a cereal killer."
-----------------------------------
When the mother returned from the grocery store, her small son pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for. Then, he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" his Mom asked.

"The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained. "I'm looking for the seal."
-----------------------------------
Johnny: Daddy, are caterpillars good to eat?

Father: Have I not told you never to mention such things during meals!

Mother: Why did you say that, Junior? Why did you ask the question?

Johnny: It's because I saw one on daddy's lettuce, but now it's gone.
-----------------------------------
Jimmy, how many more times must I tell you to come away from that cookie tin?

No more, mom. It's empty.
-----------------------------------
A faucet, lettuce and a tomato were in a race...what happened?

The faucet was running, the lettuce was ahead, and the tomato was trying to ketchup!
-----------------------------------
It's called "fast" food because you're supposed to eat it really fast. Otherwise, you might actually taste it.
-----------------------------------
Question: How can you drop an egg six feet without breaking it?

Answer: By dropping it seven feet - it won't break for the first six.
-----------------------------------
I have my changed my system for labeling homemade freezer meals. I used to carefully note in large clear letters, "Meatloaf" or "Pot Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables or "Chicken and Dumplings" or "Beef Pot Pie."

However, I used to get frustrated when I asked my husband what he wanted for dinner because he never asked for any of those things. So, I decided to stock the freezer with what he really likes.

If you look in my freezer now you'll see a whole new set of labels. You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say: "Whatever," "Anything," "I Don't Know," "I Don't Care," "Something Good," or "Food." My frustration is now reduced because no matter what my husband replies when I ask him what he wants for dinner, I know that it is there waiting.