ch 27 Snake castle

In big green panda king was playing his flute for Sonia and Yaksha. They clapped when panda king finished playing.

"Oh panda king, your flute music is so wonderful. I wish I could make music like you" Sonia said.

Panda king smiled and offered his flute to her. Sonia gasped as she took it.

"For me? My own flute?"

Panda king smiled and bowed. Sonia lept up and hugged panda king, knocking over Yaksha in the process.

"Oh thank you! Thank you panda king!"

Yaksha growled in jealousy as smoke rose from his head. Sonia played a tune on the flute.

"Thank you panda king I love my new flute" Sonia said before playing the flute on panda king's lap.

Yaksha watched on in jealousy.

Meanwhile Apetrully was headed towards snake castle with a plate of gold. He was startled when the humans popped out of their hiding holes.

"Thank you for coming. Snake king orders the people to go to his castle, but once they go inside they never come back!" A woman explained.

"Do not worry, I will converse with the snake king and get him to release every single human" Apetrully said before heading to snake castle.

As he entered the dark castle he began to get scared.

"Great banana pudding, they certainly could use some lights in here"

Apetrully saw a skull with glowing red eyes and ran off screaming. Apetrully entered the throne room where there was nothing there but a box. Apetrully looked around confused.

"Well I wonder where the snake king might be-AHH!"

Apetrully screamed as the snake king popped out of the box. Snake king hissed before hypnotizing Apetrully with his eyes. A green light shined on Apetrully before lifting him up into the air. Apetrully sent out a distress signal before he was turned into an egg and put into the box. Hidden from view was the zebra brothers.

"Snake king caught another one!"

"If somebody looks into the snakes eyes,  the snakes can hypnotize them and turn them into an egg" the zebras said before laughing evily.

Back at big green Sonia was playing her flute for first squad.

"Yay Sonia! Lovely music" Jumpy said clapping his hands and ears.

"I've learned so much from panda king" Sonia said.

"That looks like fun! I wanna try!" Ray said reaching for the flute.

"No way!" Sonia said as Yaksha smacked Ray's hand away.

"Panda king gave me this flute and you'd just break it" Sonia said before Yaksha shoved Ray to the ground.

"Wait, I thought you had your own flute Ray. Didn't you play it at Rattle Diva's concert?" Flora asked.

Before Ray could answer the distress alarm went off.

"Commander Apetrully is in trouble! First squad deploy!" Mr. No hands said.

First squad opened up the hatches and went down the launch tubes. They landed on their turtles and were launched out of big green towards snake castle.

Back at snake castle the zebras were looking at snake king's box.

"Let's look at the eggs!" Sparky black suggested.

"Wait! If we look into a snakes eyes we'll get turned into eggs"

"Then don't look at any snakes"

The brothers approached the box and Sparky white hoisted his brother up.