ch 92 About faces

Lin/Highroller = Lin
Highroller/Lin = Highroller

First squad was fighting Highroller and his goons.

"Come on! My granny fights better than that!" Highroller said.

Ray blasted Bearstomp until the zebras rolled over him. Sonia used her tongue attack but the zebras rolled over it as well.

"Ah! Watch the tongue!" Sonia said.

Lin fired his staff at the zebra brothers separating them. Bearstomp growled and fired his extendo arm at Lin. Flora grabbed it with her vine whip.

"Oh no you don't" Flora said.

Bearstomp pulled her towards him. Flora used the momentum to kick him back.

Highroller approached the zebras.

"Your supposed to be keeping the rest of those hero pukes busy. For my plan to work Lin chung and I must be alone. Break times over!" Highroller said running off.

First squad saw Highroller run off. Flora turned to Lin.

"Go, we'll deal with Highrollers goons" Flora said.

Lin chased after Highroller. Lin found Highroller standing next to a pond. Highroller laughed.

"So predictable. You've fallen right into my trap" Highroller said pulling out a scepter.

"You believe you and that weapon will defeat me?" Lin said.

"Wrong Mr. Hero. You're going to defeat yourself" Highroller said.

The scepter shined red and blue light on both of them before there was a blinding flash. Lin looked at his reflection in the pond only to see Highrollers face.

'Somehow I am in Highroller's body!' Lin thought.

"Yoo hoo, guess who" Highroller/Lin said taking back the scepter.

"Highroller!? But how?" Lin/Highroller asked.

"Transference scepter. It just played a little musical chairs with our bodies. Now I'm you and you're me" Highroller/Lin said.

Lin/Highroller got into a fighting stance. Highroller/Lin laughed.

"This is going to be fun" Highroller/Lin said.

Back with first squad Jumpy kicked Sparky white. Jumpy looked around.

"Where Lin Chung?" Jumpy asked.

"Jumpy's right, it's been too long" Flora said before turning to Ray.

"Think you can finish this?" Flora asked.

"Heh! Give me something hard to do" Ray said before eating a banana.

"I am Mighty Ray!" Ray said charging his eyes.

"I hate it when he says that!" Sparky white said before he and the other goons were blasted.

Meanwhile Highroller/Lin was repeatedly kicking Lin/Highroller back.

"Hurts don't it? Ring-ring! Hello? Oh! It's your wake up call. Your not Lin chung anymore. I am" Highroller/Lin said.

Highroller/Lin grabbed Lin/Highroller by the shirt and lifted him up. Lin/Highroller kicked him in the face. Lin/Highroller swept Highroller/Lin's feet tripping him.

Suddenly Lin/Highroller was hit by Sonia's tongue attack.

"Nice one Sonia" Flora said.

"First squad you must listen carefully to what I have to say" Lin/Highroller said.