Chapter 4: Bonding

The morning sun seemed just as, if not more beautiful in this new city than back in Syspocalypstar. With such an amazing room to sleep in, with a top tier bed, and his favorite person in the world sleeping next to him, Emmet woke up with such a bright smile, he made happiness itself look jealous.

He was about to prop himself up to stretch out and get a good start to his day, but realized that would be a little difficult. Lucy was still sleeping, almost a top of Emmet, with her hand on his chest, and peacefully laying her head on his shoulder. He looked down and grinned at seeing his Lover in such a state, looking like a usual sleeping beauty. Emmet gently nudged her up, giving Lucy a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning Lucy. How'd you sleep?"

Lucy quietly moved around to return into her boyfriend's arms. "Mhm, I'll let you know when I'm finished Ems." Although having her eyes closed, Lucy gave a teasing smirk to gain some ground to convince Emmet to stay and snuggle with her.

Emmet knew that look of hers all too well, but continued to speak. "You sure? We've got a big day ahead of us. I can't even wait."

"Not yet, I don't wanna go for a few more minutes." Lucy opened her eyes, propped herself up, and pulled Emmet to her, making him a little nervous.

"Luce, what if we need to go now though?" Emmet wanted to spend more time with Lucy, but was also really excited at seeing all the cool things they could do with his father. Lucy knew Emmet wanted to have a good day, and didn't want to stop him, but she couldn't keep her hands off her boyfriend, could she? "We're not leaving yet." She said more curtly.

"And what's gonna stop us?" Emmet said with a little playful and teasing voice.

"Well, I could try this again." Lucy quickly grabbed Emmet's shirt collar yet again, and pulled him to her to kiss him, with fresh, stark passion. The fact she felt perfect happiness every time she felt Emmet's lips against hers made her giddy with nothing but excitement. Still, as tough and punk as Lucy is, she is still a woman, and having fallen for a sweet kind guy (who happened to be barely younger than her) who brings out such feelings in her gives her a certain effect.

Lucy had never had such romantic or loving feelings for anyone, not even her Ex's. There was obviously no doubt. Emmet Brickowsi was the one for Lucy. They loved each other, alright.

After few more minutes, the two pulled back to regain their stolen breath from their kiss, both with flushed, scarlet cheeks. Lucy ached to continue, but knew she and Emmet would get even more time alone once they did the activities they planned. "Come on, let's get going so we can see your Dad." Lucy pressed a quick, still warm kiss to his lips once again before both got up to get ready for the day ahead.

After checking out of their room, Emmet and Lucy then went to meet Venizelos, who was helping his staff prepare a nice brunch for the three of them to share. A server walked up to Venizelos. "Minister, are you sure you should be doing this? You are one of the most important members of the Government, and we can take care of the two when they get here."

"I do appreciate your concern, Georgios, but I've already been relieved of any work for a while, not to mention this is a wonderful time to get to know my son and his Girlfriend more. As well, I want to help you all, so after we are done, why don't you go relax? Have the day to yourselves."

"As you wish sir."

Later

A staff member of the Presidential Palace walked up to Emmet, Lucy, and Venizelos who were sitting, enjoying themselves with all the delicious food made. "The Souvlaki is your sons favorite, so I decided to make more, Minister. Is there anything else we can do to make you both feel at home?"