Reasons

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Trauma
Blood
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Wednesday

The next morning Bakugou would awake first.

The blonde only had a black tank top that he put on yesterday morning. He had put his white sweater on the greenette to keep him warm.

But when he awoke the back of the sweater was a dark red.

'I didn't even bandage him!'
'Oh god...'
'Did he...'

The blonde's breathing hitched.

"Izuku?!" Bakugou pulled Izuku from the embrace they fell asleep in.

Nothing.

"Izuku, I need you to wake up!" The blonde pleaded with the pale greenette.

"SAY SOMETHING PLEASE!" The blonde was practically shaking Izuku now.

Nothing. Not even a mumble. To the blonde, Izuku was gone.

Katsuki pulled Midoriya close to him. He failed him. And now he would forever be burned into the blonde's memory as someone he cared for deeply but never told him how he truly felt. He never said it.

In some vain attempt to make it up to himself and the dead body in his arms, he would whimper out what he should've said a long time ago.

"I love you, Deku." The blonde choked out into the greenette's ear.

"K-Kacchan?" A weary and confused voice yawned out.

"Deku!" The blonde pulled away to see if he was dreaming or not.

He saw a drowsy looking Midoriya rubbing his eyes.

"Please never leave again!" Bakugou quickly pulled Izuku back close to him to feel the warmth that he was sharing with the blonde.

"What do you mean again?"

"I can't lose you again!"

"Why are you saying again?" Izuku had no idea what the blonde was going on about!

"Please don't go again!"

"Kacchan! What do you mean again?!" The greenette said while prying the blonde off of him.

"I- It's complicated, but can you promise not to leave me again!" The blonde said before quickly going back to hugging the smaller.

"Of course Kacchan." The greenette said, returning the hug to the taller.

They both had to do some explaining after what transpired yesterday, but what was important would be to take it at their own pace.

So they did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They first let themselves enjoy a nice meal, completely ignoring what Shota had said about rationing the food. They chatted about what they could possibly do while waiting for their getaway.

There was so many things they had to do but the blonde mentioned something that would be pretty important to deal with first.

"Deku, you're likely still bleeding."

"You know, now that you mention it I do feel a bit lightheaded."

"Yeah that's like... super bad." The blonde said before getting up to go grab a first aid kit his parents had in the bathroom.

The kit had all the essentials for treating any wound. But what it didn't have was anything to stop possible bleeding. The blonde would have to do something drastic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki walked back to living room where Midoriya was waiting patiently.