Kingdom problems.

Last I monologued was a week ago, what is this...day nine? No matter, nothing does, my arm is still recovering and tension is rising in the group. Chestnut Cookie keeps being realistic and rude, while Pancake Cookie tries his best to be optimistic. It rained a bit ago, so that was a dangerous situation. I didn't even do my New Years Resolution, but mine would still be to make very cookie's dream come true in a positive way. Realistically, that would not happen, but I dream for it to do so. We soon got to the Secret Fig Forest. The place was quiet, as expected. Pistachio Cookie told us to be quiet as she and Tiger Lily Cookie lead us through. The forest wasn't even a mess, the forest had taken over most of the area using vines, the statues and trees included. I wished I could sit here and sleep, but an ambush could happen, so it was for the best I didn't. As we left the forest we heard small chit-chat, we were being watched. Our group got out, and there it was, the Vanilla Kingdom. We didn't have a way of getting up, so we planned.

Cream Unicorn: No, I won't fly you up, my arm hurts too badly for that.

Pistachio: We got here for nothing then...

???: Cream Unicorn Cookie, do you need to get up there?

Cream Unicorn: Who said that?

???: These are your friends? They don't even know your voice!

???: It's been a long while, that's to be expected, especially when we only met once...

???: Well then get out and talk to them!

Out came Firecracker Cookie, she looked like a mess.

Apple: What happened to you!?

Firecracker: When all the power went out and that bomb went off, all my video games were destroyed, I went through a withdrawal and started blasting things off, but in the commotion, I wasn't watching out and I shot my friend, DJ Cookie...I felt so bad that I had done that, I tried to right my wrong by taking them, but those..."things" those..."cookies"...were they even thinking when they grabbed DJ Cookie and ripped them out of my hands to eat them...one stole my fucking arm!

Chestnut: Holy shit!

Cream Unicorn: Come on, be civilized, swearing is still not needed!

Firecracker: Do you know how hard it is to light a firecracker with one hand, and that being your primary weapon? It's impossible to survive alone like this!  

Firecracker Cookie waved her arm up, her firecracker was in tact, but her other arm was tied closed. She was not ok, so I silenced her and pat her head.

Cream Unicorn: Do not fret now, we are at the Vanilla Kingdom, they have to have something to help.

Firecracker: Everyone there is dead! Dark Enchantress Cookie took that bomb as an opportunity and crumbled everyone there! She even has Pure Vanilla Cookie's soul jam!

Cream Unicorn: How would you know this?

Firecracker: Because someone down here told me, while also taking care of me.

Pinecone: Hallo! I'm Pinecone Cookie, I'm the keeper of the forest, and well...the forest hasn't been doing so well...Dark Enchantress Cookie killed off Millennial Tree Cookie.

Pistachio: What!? What about the forest guardian!?

Pinecone: He died after Millennial Tree Cookie. The plant life on Earthbread is depleting, while Millennial Tree Cookie will be back in many centuries, we will be dead before that happens, so we need to find a way to get plant life stable...

Cream Unicorn: I'm sure Sea Fairy Cookie is trying her best to help...

Pinecone Cookie walked up to me with a serious look on their face.