Welcome to CookieLand.

Cream Unicorn: Don't worry Apple Cookie, I have you, just hold onto my mane!

Apple: Cream Unicorn Cookie, the world is cold...I can't move...won't be an adult...

Cream Unicorn: Please Apple Cookie, you'll make it, you'll get to grow up, just hold on and stay awake!

Apple: Trying...

Yep, that's me, Cream Unicorn Cookie...I will tell you what has lead up to this situation. It was a beautiful evening, I had fed all my friends, serving Apple, Chestnut, and Firecracker Cookie. I had even brought others of whom I knew, Eggnog, Muscle, and Pancake Cookie. We had a great time, Pancake Cookie and Apple Cookie talked to Eggnog Cookie the entire time, and I noticed Chestnut Cookie writing down a report of this in his newspapers, of course, he won't have that once he wakes up. Yes, all the cookies here are in a dream, but we wake up soon.

Cream Unicorn: Ah, I am awake...I'll just invite them back once Cookiesmas comes, ahah, these cookies will be the best to have on such a day.

Hm, Cookiesmas had arrived, nothing out of the ordinary in the dream world, but when I brought them, I told them that when they wake up, they will not be dreaming, they will be awake in CookieLand, my forgotten amusement park. This is the start of what is to come.

Chestnut: Wow, this is a forgotten amusement park? It looks so pristine!

Cream Unicorn: No flash photography, it's forgotten, but if cookies wish to see this land, they must come themselves. But you may be descriptive to your newspaper.

Chestnut: I have this my friend! I will be descriptive!

Firecracker: I wanna blast firecrackers! This will be the first welcome!

Apple: Yay, firecrackers!

Eggnog: Hahaho! Look at them be excited!

Cream Unicorn: Yes, very much what I want on this Cookiesmas day. Wait, you delivered your presents right?

Eggnog: Yes I did, Tiramisu Cookie and I did it, so we got it done in half the time! Hahaho!

Cream Unicorn: Do you think Muscle Cookie has achieved his dream?

Eggnog: I'm sure he has worked hard for it, but we can only know for sure if we ask him.

Eggnog and Cream Unicorn Cookie walked over to Muscle Cookie, both of us with a positive smile. I looked at Muscle Cookie, who was working out, lifting the carousels.

Cream Unicorn: Still working out I see?

Muscle: You are the cookie I saw in my dreams!

Cream Unicorn: Yes, it is I, Cream Unicorn Cookie. So, do you feel you achieved your dream?

Muscle: Did I?! I'm overachieving it! Look at my triceps and muscles!

Eggnog: What large muscles you have Muscle Cookie! I remember when you wrote that to me, I couldn't give you muscles, so I gave you a dumbbell.

Muscle: And I never stopped using it!

Chestnut: Fascinating...

Cream Unicorn: Did you finish writing your newspaper?

Chestnut: No I have not, I am still writing about the details.

Cream Unicorn: May I see what you have so far?

Chestnut: Definitely not, you'll see it later though.

Apple: I am not supposed to be out in many places, but this place is worth it!

Firecracker: Wooo! Firecrackers!

She was firing firecrackers into the air with everyone's face on them. Pancake Cookie was flying dangerously close to the firecrackers.