Cut outs.

It's not much, but these were supposed to be in the original.

 For starters, Eggnog Cookie wouldn't have been infected off screen, I planned to have him shown as a corpse on the street with Tiramisu Cookie mourning him, but then I said "Know what, screw them" and had Eggnog Cookie eat Tiramisu Cookie at the start. My other reasoning was because Tiramisu Cookie has a train, that'd be too easy to keep.

 Roguefort Cookie was supposed to get away with robbing the group, and kill Cream Unicorn Cookie, but I felt there was a better ending for them, so I killed off Roguefort Cookie and Goblin Cookie, Goblin Cookie definitely got it worse. Originally, Chili Pepper, Rebel, and Crowberry Cookie would be with Roguefort Cookie, they thieves. But I forgot about Squid Ink Cookie at the time. Good thing they still got killed off by Ananas Dragon Cookie.

 Speaking of which, Ananas Dragon Cookie was supposed to be transportation to the Vanilla Kingdom, but that would make the journey too easy, so I just made them a tyrant ruler, making Cream Unicorn Cookie have to guess on if they actually poisoned the food or not, so I chose that they didn't. This dragon is the reason I didn't have Golden Cheese Cookie in here either, as I wanted to make it so they could be as big of a ruler as they could be, making his scales impossible to bite through was one way, and taking Golden Cheese Cookie's soul jam to make themself stronger was another. I even planned on making them a stale cookie after Lobster Cookie killed them, they were supposed to fly through the portal with their own head in their hands, and murder Cream Unicorn Cookie, on the spot. I seriously feel like that should have been in the bad ending, but I never put it in. Maybe I might later.  They were supposed to die to the tiger lily flower Tiger Lily Cookie used, but the second strike took them out before it did. But it did weaken them enough so they couldn't properly get up. They were well over there thousands in age, so I'm not calculating it.

 Muscle Cookie wasn't supposed to die by a bite and rock originally, he was supposed to get grabbed at the store, dragged back in, and basically demolished. But I felt that was slightly too early for him. So I made him as useful as I could until I felt it was time. He was thirty-six before his death.

At the time, I forgot about Firecracker Cookie, then remembered her, so that's why she came and went in the third part. She was twelve at the time of her start to death. I would have kept her, but she was too good. Even after I handicapped her by making her come back into the scene by making her lose her arm, she still seemed to good. I didn't really want to kill her yet, but that chapter of the story was so tame, I mean, they spent a month in safety with only stale cookies in the garden, I needed someone dead by then. But hey, at least she wasn't the token character.

Pancake Cookie wasn't really supposed to have any dynamics, he was meant to be the cute and comic relief character, and he succeeded at that until Chestnut Cookie went off on him. After that, I wanted to make Pancake Cookie eat Chestnut Cookie, which would have happened if I hadn't kept him away from Chestnut so much by accident. So I made Pancake Cookie more grown up, he is seven at the start, ten after the three year mark, by the end, he is twenty-two, but the bad ending has him at twenty-three. 

Speaking of Chestnut Cookie, he was actually supposed to be the motivation, genuinely. As a post boy, and a brit, I planned on him trying to cheer everyone up with good news and British jokes, which he was mostly the butt of. So after having a slow loss of his mental abilities due to losing Pudding Cookie, he became pessimistic, realistic, rude, and rowdy. But he makes up for it by being smart enough to learn quickly. I originally planned for him to die at the start, but that was too early, so plot convenience gave him a cellar. I soon wanted to just kill him off after Ananas Dragon Cookie broke open the walls in the final chapter, having Pudding Cookie eat him. But I felt he was too big of a kid to properly freeze up like that, yet I did make him freeze up and have someone else kill her. He originally wasn't supposed to end up with anyone, but by literal accident, I made a ship...and so that's why he and Pinecone Cookie are together at the end.He is ten at the start, thirteen after the three year mark, twenty-five at the end of the good ending, and twenty-six on the bad ending.