Part Two of 2k Special Chapter (Intense smut)

(This chapter is part two of the 2k special chapter.)

Also, sorry for not posting for awhile.

Narrator's POV

Aether grabbed a string, and tied it around Xiao's wrists.

"Wait Aether-" Xiao said.

"We're just getting to the fun part though, I can stop if you would like.." Aether said in a sad tone of voice while squishing Xiao's thigh.

"A-ah~ F-fine you can continue..." Xiao said.

Aether smiled, and kissed Xiao's cheek as a reward. Aether held Xiao's wrists and put them above his head.

"Would you mind if you would spread your legs for me?" Aether asked.

Xiao agreed, and spread his legs. Aether held Xiao's thighs and spread his legs a little wider but just enough for him to properly thrust in.

Xiao turned his head away from embarrassment, and Aether grabbed Xiao's jawline with his hand to make him face his direction.

"Don't look away, I want to see your beautiful face~" Aether said seductively.

Xiao blushed, and bit his lip.

Aether decided to tease Xiao a little bit, before he destroys him.

Aether palmed Xiao's erection. "Aah~" Xiao moaned. Aether grinned, and stroked the length. He brushed his thumb against Xiao's tip.

"Hmm, you're already wet after a little teasing~?" Aether said.

"Mmh.." is what Xiao managed to respond.

Aether slid two fingers in Xiao's mouth.

"Would you care to suck them for me~?" Aether asked boldly.

Xiao nodded, and started swirling his tongue in between and around Aether's fingers in a circling motion.

After a while, Aether took out his fingers from Xiao's mouth, and inserted them in Xiao's hole.

"AAH~" Xiao moaned.

"Shh, you have to be quiet darling.." Aether said softly.

Xiao blushed at the name Aether called him.

Aether started doing scissoring motions with his fingers in Xiao's hole.

"AH~ AETHER~!" Xiao moaned. (Omg so cringe what is this-)

"I thought I already told you to be quiet..guess I have no choice.." Aether said.

Aether grabbed a gag from the cabinet of the nightstand.

"Could you open your mouth for me Xiao?" Aether asked.

"Alright.." Xiao responded.

Xiao opened his mouth a little bit, and Aether kissed him full on the lips as another reward for doing exactly what he says. Aether slid his tongue inside Xiao's mouth. Xiao moaned, and Aether pulled away from the kiss.(Xiao's mouth was still open after the kiss by the way.) "Hmm, I don't have your consent yet though...do you want me to put a gag in your mouth or no?" Aether asked. "A gag..? Mm...o-okay.." Xiao responded. "If you say so." Aether said. Aether started inserting the gag into Xiao's mouth, and started adjusting it. Once Aether was done adjusting the gag, he started licking Xiao's tip. Aether inserted his two fingers in Xiao's hole and started doing the same scissoring motion he did recently. Xiao was moaning alot, but the gag was mostly covering the sounds. After a while, Aether stopped licking Xiao's tip and started sucking the length (his two fingers were still in Xiao's hole). Xiao started moaning even louder than earlier, and of course the gag covered most of the sounds. Aether swirled his tongue around Xiao's dick in circling motions. Just as Xiao was about to cum, Aether pulled out his fingers from Xiao's hole and stopped sucking on Xiao's dick.

Xiao whined a little from the loss of touch and the need to let out his cum. Aether removed the gag from Xiao's mouth so he could respond to him."You can't cum just yet...." Aether said. "So, do you want me to go soft or hard?" Aether asked. "H-hard.. please.." Xiao responded. Aether wasn't really expecting that answer, but he happily obliged. Aether put back the gag in Xiao's mouth, and he inserted his dick inside Xiao's hole and started by thrusting slowly, so that Xiao would get used to the feeling because Aether would never hurt his dear Xiao. Xiao couldn't talk because of the gag, but he actually wanted to say something for quite awhile. Aether noticed his facial expressions and grinned. "Oh? Do you want me to go faster this early?" Aether asked. Xiao nodded, and Aether thrusted in and out at a very fast pace. Xiao moaned very loudly, and the gag covered most of his sounds. Aether's hand slithered to Xiao's dick and started pumping it. Xiao tried to cover his loud moaning but when Aether pumped his dick faster, he let out all the sounds he was holding back. It wasn't that loud because of the gag muffling them.

"VENTI COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ALREADY? I'M ALREADY GETTING YOUR PHONE! Sorry guys Venti left his phone and- Oh..gosh I- I'm so sorry- I deeply apologize for disturbing you guys..Venti left his phone in your bedroom and- uh..goodbye and sorry again." Zhongli suddenly said as he opened the door, grabbed Venti's phone, shut the door and left.

"ZHONGLI? ARE THEY HAVING SEX OR WHAT?! TELL ME EVERYTHI-" Venti said.

"No nothing happened they were..sleeping." Zhongli responded.

"Oh. Okay." Venti said.

---------------------------------------------------

Y'all I have a Venti obsession that's why I put him in this chapter- don't mind me-

Time took in the making of this chapter: 5 hours (ikr I'm so slow in writing a chapter)

Words: 892

Author : _VenTEA