Chapter 5

The Next Day:

Aizawa: Izuku, why didnt you attend class yesterday?

Izuku had a quick flashback to having carrying around a dizzy and on the verge of vomiting frog on his back, tucking her in bed, picking Tsuyus family and looking after them until Tsuyu woke back up.

Izuku: Sorry Mr Aizawa, I was so hungover that I slept in...

Aizawa: So your saying... you a 15 year old kid broke the legal drinking age was hungover and slept in... huhhhh, do that again and your expelled...

Izuku: Sorry sir!

Aizawa then looked at Tsuyu who was clearly very scared

Aizawa: and you?

Tsuyu: looking after family.

Aizawa was very informed on tsuyus families situation and was fine with her taking time off.

Aizawa: Alright.. next time please let me know.

Tsuyu: yes Mr Aizawa

the two sat back down in there seats and waited for the lesson to start.

Aizawa: Alright... Im going to leave while you will have-

As Aizawa was about to finish his sentence, the number one hero All Might crashed the door open with a huge smile on his face

All Might: I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Everyone: ALL MIGHT!

Katsuki: Old Man!

Izuku: DAD?!?!?!

Everyone except katsuki was super surprised to see that All Might was teahing at UA High.

Izuku: dad you never told me you worked here?!?!?

All Might: I DIDN'T? OH WELL! ANYWAYS TODAY WE WILL BE PULLING SOME PUNCHESSSSSSSSS!!!

Katsuki smirked and looked towards Izuku

Katsuki: Finally! Fight training!

All Might: BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING A HERO ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LOOKING GOOD!

All Might pointed at a wall where a bunch of retractable suitcases came out with numbers

All Might: BASED ON YOUR QUIRK REGISTRATION FORMS WE HAVE CREATED UNIQUE HERO COSTUMES THAT SUIT YOUR QUIRK!

Everyone cheered as the have been waiting to finally do some hero training

All Might: NOW GO PUT ON YOUR SUITS AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA!

All the students grabbed a numbered suitcase based on there seating position and walked towards the changing rooms.

While the boys changed into there hero costumes, Izuku looked into his case and saw a dark black and green suit. There was a small note inside "Me and Your Mother Designed This".

(Izuku's Costume)