11.

"Meeting the M.K.K's and the fear"

DELHI..,
M. K. K. MANSION..,

Mishti, aryan and ranbir came back home. And after getting freshed joined thier mothers and aaliya on sofa. Rhea too was there.

Disha: "so guys, since tomorrow is sunday, what special you want to have in lunch?"

Rhea: "pepperoni pizza!!"

Ranbir: "hey no! Makki di roti with sarso ka saag. I and aryan already decided it."

Mishti: "mumma, one of my friend is making makki di roti and sarso ka saag for her brother and sister.. So she is giving me as well. She will give it by coming here."

Dida: "which friend mishti?"

Mishti: "that ball girl: Prachi.."

Ranbir: "how do you know her?? I myself didn't saw her since that day"

Rhea: "She hitted di"

Everyone: "What!!"

Mishti: "Rhea just stop your over acting. Guys nothing like that. She was in hurry and just got collided with me. That's it. And ranbir, why do you want to meet her? "

She raised her eyebrow at him. All looked at him for an answer.

Ranbir, avoiding eye-contact: "I.. I just said like that. Nothing el.. Else."

All agreed to him except mishti who noticed the slight blush on his face. She smiled at it.

Pallavi: "mishti, do one thing ask her to make the dishes here at our place itself."

Disha: "yeah, this is right. We are going to make the same n.. So ask her to bring her siblings as well. And we all can have together. Also we will meet her"

Mishti: "I'll ask her, just a minute."

Mishti called prachi and told her everything. Prachi said she will ask her brother and call her as he is taking shower. Mishti agreed and hung up.

Aryan: "what did she said?"

Mishti: "Prachi said that she will ask karan and then inform me

Mishti: "Prachi said that she will ask karan and then inform me."

Aaliya: "who is karan?"

Ranbir: "he is her elder brother. Thier mother stays in some other city and will be shifting soon"

All nodded
Mishti: "you guys know, they are even searching for some or the other job to support thier mother."

Rhea: "Where is thier father?"

Ranbir: "they never mentioned about him. We will ask about him."

Soon mishti got prachi's call and she confirmed thier arrival.