18.

"Their fear"

DELHI...,
CITY HOSPITAL..,

Shahana was pacing here and there being highly tensed. While prachi was sitting on the chair thinking about the happenings. Karan had went to inform pragya. He came back soon and joined prachi on the chair.

Pragya was too worried and wanted to come but karan had strictly asked her to stay at home as it was already too late.

Prachi stood up and went to the glass and looked inside along with shahana.

There was mishti, lying wearing the hospital gown, sleeping due to the effect of injection

There was mishti, lying wearing the hospital gown, sleeping due to the effect of injection. The doctor already said that she was fine and would wake up soon. But the arora's were still worried about it.

Karan too joined them and trio were teary eyed seeing her. The girl who was always laughing, who makes everyone laugh, who keeps everyone happy; is now lying on the bed in such a condition.

Trio turned towards their left side as they heard the foot steps coming

Trio turned towards their left side as they heard the foot steps coming. They saw the m.k.k people approaching them.

As soon as they reached near, vikpal immediately questioned them. Prachi pointed towards the glass door and as soon as they peeped in, they got the biggest shock on seeing their daughter in such a state: with scratches on arms, bandage on forehead.

Ranbir too saw in and was broken seeing his dear sister in such a condition. Dida was not able to say anything after seeing her grand daughter like this, while others were crying.

Karan called the doctor to talk to them. He introduced vikpal as mishti's parents.

Doctor: "she went unconscious because of the stress and that was common in such a situation. We have bandaged her wounds and she will be up soon. Nothing to worry about. And most importantly, nothing happened. So no worries. She is just stressed of what happened with her. Rest, all fine. Once she is up, call me, I'll just check her once and then you can take her home."

Vikpal nodded at him and the doctor went from there.

Dida, finally spoke, to arora siblings: "thank you, thank you so much. If you guys wouldn't be there on time, then God knows what would have happened."