14.

"Prachi's promise and Abhi's shamelessness"

DELHI...,
ARORA HOUSE..,

Pragya: "I have something you all gotta know."

All nodded in agreement as they sensed the seriousness in her voice.

Pragya: "so i want to say that.. The inspector, who was handling that sanju's case have been transferred to some other city."

They looked at her in shock. Prachi held karan's hand tightly. All noticed this.

Shahana: "but maa, how is this possible? I mean he was dealing with a case right? And now who is the new officer?"

Pragya: "Mrs. Tondon did his transfer and now the new officer who came there, works for her. And I don't know what she did, but by today evening sanju will be out of the cell."

Prachi shivered listening this.
Prachi, scared and stammering: "wi... Wi.. Will he co.. Come he.. Here as.. As well?"

Karan: "doll.. Doll calm down okay. See nothing will happen."

Pragya: "yes prachi, don't worry. Even if he came here, we are there for you. And bacha, you should also be strong now. See, they know how much you get scared, even with the smallest mention of his name. You should not. You need to face it. Or Else they will use it against you. Which won't be good. You are understanding n, what I'm trying to say."

Prachi nodded in yes and promised them that she will try her best to overcome the fear

DELHI..,
M. K. K. MANSION..,

Except for abhi and aaliya, all were scolding Rhea for doing the stupid act in the college.

Rhea, pissed: "are enough! Why the hell are you guys shouting on me so much? Everyone is saying I did this, I did that, but why don't you guys see that prachi is at fault and not me. If she would have apologized to me and wouldn't slapped me, I would have never done this."

Disha: "oh is it? And why should she apologize to you?"

Rhea: "she insulted me. And she should know what are the after effects for messing with Rhea mehra."

Sunny: "oh.. Is it? And who is Rhea mehra? Just a normal daughter of abhishek prem mehra!? Look Rhea, just because your father is a business man, you are rich doesn't make any sense. Show off yourself when you yourself work hard and stand on your own."

Rhea: "why do i have to work hard? My father is a super rich business man, then why should I work?"

Abhi: "she is right! My daughter need not to waste her time in all such stuffs, she is born to rule and she will."

Rhea smiled at abhi. While others looked at them in disbelief.

Purab: "seriously abhi? Don't you think, you are spoiling her way too much?"