17.

"Rape!!??"

DELHI...,
AT CLUB...,

Rhea and mishti entered the club and Rhea went to her friends. Mishti too went behind her as she don't know anyone here.

Rhea was enjoying with her friends, dancing having drinks. Mishti just sat at a corner feeling bored. She was not at all a club person. Hence, wasn't interested in being a part of it. But rhea's stubbornness....

Well now it's pretty late, it was around 10 pm. So mishti went to Rhea and took her in a corner where the music was not that high.

Rhea: "what happened di? Let me enjoy n."

Mishti: "Look Rhea, it's already past 10. We should head home now."

Rhea: "what!  No way! I'm gonna enjoy the whole night over here."

Mishti: "what nonsense! No way! I'm not gonna stay for so long with you."

Rhea: "okay then you go di. I thought you will too enjoy over here, but you are just so boring. I'm staying here itself, you can go."

Mishti: "fine, then I'm going. And when tomorrow, in the morning, when everyone will ask n why you left me alone at that time reply them."

She left the club. While Rhea just rolled her eyes and continued having fun.

After sometime Rhea felt that she did wrong by letting mishti go alone as if something happened to her, the entire family will kill her. She too left behind her.

DELHI..,
ISOLATED ROAD..,

Mishti's car suddenly stopped at a  isolated place. She came out of the car but couldn't find anyone there. She noticed that one of the tyre was punctured.

She tried calling someone from the family but there was no network. She looked around and grew scared seeing the dark road. She once again tried to call someone but no network.

Mishti looked at her left as she heard sounds of bike

Mishti looked at her left as she heard sounds of bike. And there arrived 4-5 boys in bike. They saw mishti and smirked while she grew scared.

One of the boy held her hand and made her stand in middle. She looked at them in horror. The house started circulating her on their bike.