Best Birthday Ever

A/N - IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, I HAVE BEEN SOOOO BUSY AND THIS ONE TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE. BTW TYSM FOR 100 READS ILY ❤ I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE SO STAY TUNED, anyway here's the imagine😅

It's quite early, around 11:05 am. You wake up thrusting the bed sheets around trying to get cool. It doesn't work and will never work. You hop out of your bed and change into your camouflage shirt and black yoga pants.

Walking to the kitchen you hear humming from Dan's room. "What the..." you turn toward the door to catch him writing stuff onto an address book. It's your birthday tomorrow and you're hoping he hasn't forgotten.

You continue toward the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/N" Phil says from the couch. "Hey" you say walking toward the cereal cabinet.

"I'm sure Dan hasn't forgotten your birthday" Phil says slowly sipping his tea. "W-w-why would you think that?" You say closing the cabinet door.

"Because you do this every year, worry about it and it never happens. Trust me, he's planning something big" He sets down his tea and continues browsing on his computer.

You walk back to your room to film a video, but as you turn the doorknob, something grabs your waist.

"Hey, what's the deal" Dan says pulling you in for a hug.

"Going to film a video," you say looking into his eyes.

"Baha okay, I'll be sure to thumbs it up." He says strolling into the kitchen.

You always feel flattered when Dan says stuff like that.

You only get 100,00k views per video but compared to Dan or Phil, that's nothing.

You're always great full for the love and support your 872k gives you.

Lately you've been receiving texts from Cat.

You're done with her. You don't want to have anything to do with her.

You finish filming your video, editing and etc. Then by that time its time to go to sleep.

You have no energy. You could pass out right then and there. You couldn't wait for tomorrow, but also very nervous that your amazing boyfriend forgot about your birthday.

The next day...

You wake up rubbing your eyes as you swing your feet over the edge of the bed.

You mumble swears under your breath as you trip over the end table. Picking yourself up you walk to the bathroom doing your hair, preferably straight because the curls tend to annoy you, makeup, cute outfit.

Done.

You walk out of the bathroom toward your room to find your phone. No texts? Not from anyone...

You feel your heart ripping out of your chest. Walking out of your room to find Dan, the flat seems quiet, like no noise.

You walk into the kitchen, where in the mornings you would usually see Phil in his browsing position on the sofa, but no. No ones here...

You find yourself tearing up with every second passing. You immediately pull out your phone to call Dan.

No response.

You're now clueless, what is happening? Suddenly you feel buzzing from your pocket. Dan's calling, "Hello?" you ask whispering into the phone.

"Hey um sorry bout leaving without notice, but I've got to do some grocery shopping and I'll be back soon. Bye", He said it all so fast.

You feel tears building up in your eyes.

All of a sudden Phil pops into your mind.

Trying to take your mind off things, you think of what Phil said yesterday about Dan planning something big.

Hoping he will, you wait for him to get home.

Hours Later

The door handle swishes back and forth.

Dan's home, you're almost half asleep on the sofa and all you've done today is eat cereal and browse Tumblr, twitter and basically everything.

You squint your eyes up and down trying to make out the silhouette.

"Hey Y/N" Dan say's planting a kiss on your forehead. You want to cry. He really did forget didn't he?

You've been sitting here all day doing nothing without one birthday text.

Dan plants himself beside you holding you close.

"Dan..." he looks down at you.

"Yes?" he says pouting.

"Did you forget about something?" You ask hiding your tears.

"No... wait forget what?" He asks looking confused.

"My birthday?" you says sounding kinda frustrated.

Dan opens his mouth in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I feel soooooo bad. You don't even know" you look up at him and dig your head further into his chest.

He looks sad. He grabs you close, "I've had a lot of stuff on my mind and I sincerely apologize, you know I wouldn't just forget it."

You smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"It's fine, the only birthday gift I want is to spend time with you" he smiles, almost blushing.

"I love you, and happy birthday".

You two end up spending the rest of the night on the sofa watching movies and cuddling, really the best birthday you could ask for.

Even if there wasn't a party.

A/N
~
Thanks for reading💛
Love my 2.8k💋
~
As always,
ily😈💕