For Karina: Jc Caylen

"C'mon it isn't even that scary." You tried to reason with your boyfriend Jc, yes Jc as in Justin Cloud Caylen, the almost famous youtuber.

"Yes it is, you wouldn't know ." He replied stuffing his face into his pillow.

"Scaredy cat!" You taunted laughing a bit.

"Karina , that game is so f-ing scary!" He was referring to Slender man. He didn't want to play it, but you did.

"No the grass sounds like nachos, slenderman sounds like a really chubby guy walking, and I think this game is just ratchet!" He exclaimed, his voice muffled by the pillow. You had waited an hour for this game to download, you weren't about to lose this fight.

"But I'll be right there, it dosen't matter if its in the dark or-" But he was laughing to hard.

"That's what she said!" He said, still laughing like madman. Dirty dirty boy, but soon enough you had a booming idea. Get it, booming, slenderman? Okay never mind.

You locked your bedroom door from the outside, turned off the lights, and turned on the game.

"Karina Nooooooooooooo!" He shouted flinging himself towards the door. Soon enough he agreed to play, so there you were sitting on his lap while he played. It's been a while and so far you guys haven't died yet. You were starting to get a bit scared, and Jc could tell.

"You'll be safe in my arms babe." He said squeezing your left hand. You laughed a bit,

"Very cheesy, but that's one of the things I love you for." You replied smiling. He turned around and pressed his lips against yours for a few seconds, when you guys turned back around there was slenderman.

"ACK!" You both screamed, falling out if the chair. The shock quickly turned into laughter.

"So should I call someone to get us out now?" You asked him.

"No, I could stay here with you forever." He replied smiling.