For Anna: Ricardo Ordieres

*Jc Caylen voice* Hello o2lllllllll! Trololol well, I have no idea how the radio buisness works, so the process of umm radioness? Isn't going to be exactly exact, but I hope you love it Anna!

"What should I do next?" You asked yourself, pondering over the question. You were bored as heck waiting out side of the studio for your boyfriend Ricardo. Why couldn't he just take you in? I don't know... So far you've determined cloud shapes, attempted to play fruit ninja, and called a few of your friends, but that was before a few people came and told you to be quiet.

Should I call him? No, he's probably interviewing someone right now. But I'm so bored..... Instead you decided to call Jc .

"Hey Anna!" He said as he picked up the phone.

"I am so BORED! Why can't I go in there and see Ricardo, I mean I love him to bits but why do I have to be the one to bring him to his suprise party?" You groaned, truth is y'all were having a party because of how well he has find at university so far. It was your duty to hand him a box with a cute little invite on it.

"Well first of all he's your boyfriend, and second of all you can go inside."

I can?

"Thanks Jc!" You said happily before running inside of the studio. You searched until you gave up and had to ask someone. Soon you were directed to him.

You looked through the glass window and he was just sitting there, cute as ever, it looked like he was on break so you ran inside and jumped on his lap.

"Woah!" He exclaimed obviously startled from your sudden arrival. "What are you doing here?" He asked kissing your cheek.

"I came to visit you! And to give you this!" You said handing him a carefully wrapped purple present.

"Aww! Anna you didn't have to, you're the greatest present I could've ever gotten."