Chapter 1: Confession

Izu's Narration: Hello there, Listener. My name is Izu, I am the secretary-type Humagear of the President of Hiden Intelligence named Aruto Hiden, also known as Kamen Rider Zero-One. President Aruto has faced many enemies, meet many allies in his adventure at the fight against Ark, but he always makes time to have fun as a normal person and teaches me how humans live their lives. That's what I love about President Aruto, but I wasn't expecting this from him.

Aruto: Izu, I like you! Please go out with me as my girlfriend.

Izu: Ehh?!

Izu blushed with embarrassment from Aruto's confession.

Izu's Narration: Let me take you back where it all began.

Theme song of Kamen Rider Zero-One.

Two days ago, Aruto Hiden (also known as Kamen Rider Zero-One) is on his super bike known as Rise Hooper to get to the Hiden Ceremony to be given an award for being an honorable President of Hiden Intelligence.

Aruto: DAMN IT! I'M LATE!!! THIS IS THE WORST TIME TO OVERSLEPT AT A VERY IMPORTANT DAYS!!!

Outside of Hiden Intelligence where the ceremony is being hosted, Izu (Aruto's secretary) is greeting all of the guests who came to this presentation until she spotted the officers of AIMS known are Isamu Fuwa and Yua Yaiba (also known as Kamen Rider Vulcan and Valkyrie) who showed up at the ceremony to congratulate Aruto while keeping an eye on anyone that plans to attack the ceremony and the president.

Izu: Welcome to the ceremony, Fuwa-san and Yaiba-chan.

Isamu: Thanks for the invite.

Yua: AIMS will be on the lookout for anyone who plans to attack the people at the ceremony.

Isamu: And also protecting the president.

Yua: Speaking of the president, where is Aruto-san?

Izu: He's running late.

Isamu & Yua: As usual.

Until Aruto arrives at the ceremony which scared Isamu a little bit.

Aruto: Am I late?!

Izu, Isamu & Yua: YES!!!

Aruto: Man! Worst time to take a nap. I thought getting a new and loud alarm clock would help me wake up earlier, but I always ended up being late.

Isamu: You think!

Izu: Anyway, you better get movin' and greet the people that came to the ceremony to congratulate you. They didn't waste their time and money for nothing.

Aruto: Okay, not a problem.

Until he froze up after seeing how many people he's going to greet.

Aruto: "sigh" Not a problem at all.

In Daybreak Town, the cyber villain known as Ark is resting in the bottom of the ocean until he was being corrupted by something inside of his systems which is killing him from the inside out and a person burst out of Ark's body and drained every last bit of his power and escape Daybreak Town. The unknown figure grabbed some Humagear parts to repair his body and grabbed a blind Progrise Key to activate his new body by scanning his Progrise Key on his tongue.

Progrise Key: Ark's Creation! Alter!

???: A-Alter?

Then the unknown figure saw a flier of the Hiden Ceremony that is being host at Hiden Intelligence which triggered his angry.