Final Chapter: The Birth of Kamen Rider Izu

In the back of Hiden Intelligence, Aruto as Zero-One is about to takedown the Trapping Spider Raider before she destroy the entire company.

KR Zero-One: Looks like it's the grasshopper that beats the spider!

He pull his Progrise Key into his Driver to perform his finishing move.

Zero-One Driver: Realizing Impact!

But then he was stopped by Alter as Giff-One.

KR Zero-One: Giff-One!

KR Giff-One: I knew I forgot one Progrise Key in Thouser's mansion, and it looks like I found the one who took it.

Trapping Spider Raider: I'm not letting you take this away from me!

KR Giff-One: I don't need to.

Alter pulls out the Assault Grip and attach it to his Progrise Key.

KR Zero-One: Huh?! an Assault Grip?!

KR Giff-One: Time for you all to see the true power of the ultimate Progrise Key in the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He use his Key to transport all of the Progrise Keys and the Zetsumetsu Key into his Progrise Key which led to Aruto to lose his Realizing Hopper Progrise Key, Izu and her friend's Progrise Keys as well and the Trapping Spider Raider's Progrise Key too which reveal her identity.

Aruto: Mom?!

Sayuri: Aruto!

Aruto: You were the Trapping Spider Raider?!

KR Giff-One: FORGET HER, WORRY ABOUT ME!!!

And now Alter transform back into his normal self and created the ultimate Progrise Key in the world called the "Progrise Zetsumetsu Key".

Aruto: Oh no!

Alter: Finally! I have created the ultimate Progrise Key in the world! And now the world will suffer!

Sayuri: Hold on a second! Igarashi? Is that you?

Alter: Huh?

Aruto: You know him?!

Sayuri: Igarashi? What happen to you?!

Alter: Don't call me that! That man died during the destruction of Daybreak Town, the man in front of you is now Alter, also known as Kamen Rider Giff-One, but I'm about to change into someone new!

Progrise Zetsumetsu Key: Shin!

He scans the Progrise Zetsumetsu Key onto his Driver.

Giff Driver: Scanningrise!

All of the animal spirits of all of the Progrise Keys and Zetsumetsu Keys come together to give Alter its power.

Alter: Max Dai Henshin!

Then he inserts it into his Driver.

Giff Driver: Forcerise! The ends of the Earth! The end is near! Giff Rising Assault Hopper! Human or Machine, why not both!

Alter began to scream in pain as he transform into his new mutated form.